Whoohooo!!!!!

MaxiMe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well lastnight was great My daughter tested and ranked up to a red belt (now on the road to JR balck).
I was really pulling for her she has come off a real bad foor injury (bad break 4+ months healing) and finally is getting mentally into her training.
Pop Is just a little proud of her :uhyeah:

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well lastnight was great My daughter tested and ranked up to a red belt (now on the road to JR balck).
I was really pulling for her she has come off a real bad foor injury (bad break 4+ months healing) and finally is getting mentally into her training.
Pop Is just a little proud of her :uhyeah:

Congrats to her!!

B

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tis a good test of Worth, to see how willing someone is to go on, after Maiming themself.
Salutations!

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats to her. Hope the foot is as good as new.

Kong Soo Do

IKSDA Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats and glad she's recovering :)

StudentCarl

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
That's a really good sign--congrats to your daughter. I find that the people who work past their injuries tend to stay with the art, having paid higher dues to get where they are.

OP
MaxiMe

MaxiMe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I'm thinking like Carl said. She worked through an injury so she'll stick with it and get the benefits for the rest of her life.
Now she's worried about dad (we didn't test due to the power failures). She's really a sweet kid.

Thanks again all. :bangahead: