Who do you want to come and watch at your belt gradings?

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Im not keen on non MA'ist watching my graddings, my Ex come and watched one, it didnt really make to much of a difference to my performance, infact would have made no difference if he was there or not!

The people I like to watch are fellow students, they know what its like they know what we are going through, and when we are doing our physical stuff (ie kicking pads etc) they yell for us, and its very motivational!

Now that im with someone who is also a Martial Artist I would be happy for him to watch....hehe...he's one of us!! LOL

R

rainbows

All my tests have been open so far, but I've just heard there's a distinct possibility that my black belt test is going to be closed. I'm not sure what to think about that, it's just gonna feel a bit weird. I also have to travel 150 miles from my home club to test. :(

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
no one. Well, my instructor. But he's the one giving it.

lol.

lulflo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I tend to be oblivious to the actual individuals that are watching the tests, I just see that people are there. I understand that the black belt tests are closed and are under consideration to be open, I guess I don't really care either way, but I think that they are traditionally closed so I would be inclined to have them remain that way.

Farang - Larry