Which Knife is your Favorite to carry?

cblaze230

White Belt
Reaction score
EDC is a CQC-7 waved minimum. sometime a Benchmde ats-34 automatic in off hand pocket (left). am considering hell looking to buy an EKI karambit with wave for edc options and i practice drawing and cutting with the cqc-7 as it pops open everytime i draw. i have a harder time getting it to stay closed when drawing it to show to friends or co-workers. lol

Ito-okita

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Seigi,

As an SD folder just about anything with an edge goes, for utility that's a whole different story.I carry a CRKT Hawk DOG, cause of it's sturdy aluminum grip,deep finger choil (don't wanna slip when stabbing) and interchangable scales to boot! Blade is AUS-8 not the best but holds a decent edge and is easy to sharpen, also it's very stain-resistant. Blade shape is a good compromise between stabber/slicer. In short the knife is built like a tank! And the best thing: it's relatively cheap. In my other pocket is a SAK cybertool 41 and a cold steel mini pal dangles from my key chain.

Oh yeah when money is no object by a spyderco chinook or a microtech LCC

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My new favorite carry (since it has been quite a while since I first posted, the thread died, and is now revived) is the Spyderco Persian. It is very much like the Chinook II, but suits me just a little better.

I would highly recommend the Persian, or the Chinook II. Both are wonderfully crafted tools!

Paul

Latest Discussions