Which Knife is your Favorite to carry?

Seigi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering which knife you prefer to carry with you daily & Why?

I am looking to purchase a new knife & would like some insight.

Thanks!

Peace & Harmony Always

E

Eggman

What are you going to use the knife for? Also, do you train with a knife?

W

Withered Soul

You can buy trainging rubber knives for about $2 or $3 each but for real, nothing beats my trusty pen knife.:D :cool:
I have two friends who like knives. One has a laser on it and the other is a proper combat knife!!!:eek: :EG:

OP
Seigi

Seigi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Utility & Defense.

Peace

Tigerkrim

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm a bit partial to Cold Steel for both utility and (Hope it never is necessary) defense. The backup neck knives are sweet. I'm carrying a Nogales folder at the moment. They're sturdy and refined.
I've got quite a few folders in my collection, Columbia River, S&W, Colt, etc... Gerber and Buck are putting out some slick looking "tactical" folders as well.

E

Eggman

my preference is a hibben folder and i just purchased not received a knife crafted by Zack Whitson. Both are big and sharp enough to do the job, yet wont attract the attention of the men with guns and cuffs.

Tigerkrim

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Looks cool!!! So how exactly does it work? A hook of some sort that catches the fabric of the pants? Have you run into any mishaps or safety issues when drawing the blade?

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tigerkrim
Looks cool!!! So how exactly does it work? A hook of some sort that catches the fabric of the pants? Have you run into any mishaps or safety issues when drawing the blade?

Exactly! After I put a little practice I have never had a problem (knock on wood).

Tim

I

islandtime

Originally posted by Seigi
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering which knife you prefer to carry with you daily & Why?

I am looking to purchase a new knife & would like some insight.

Thanks!

Peace & Harmony Always
My daily carry is a medium Cold Steel folder with tanto style blade. I love it

Gene Gabel

o.k. I fess up, also a Cold Steel MR, slide back, in tanto and if I have my backpack a big swiss utility and a nylon delta dart:asian:

R

Rob_Broad

I have a few tactical folders I enjoy carrying. I even have a nice one with a mother of pearl handle for dressy occaisions. I want to get a real nice tactical folder any suggestions.

OP
Seigi

Seigi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestions.

I have had my eye the Emerson. I think i'm going to check it out this weekend At the gun & knife show?

Thanks again & Keep them coming.

Peace

L

lost_tortoise

My primary carry right now is a Columbia River Crawford/Kasper folder (a little large, but it works for me.) My secondary defense and primary utility is my trusty old Gerber EZ Out. This configuration has worked well for me for over a year and I use both on a daily basis. I don't get in much trouble any more, so I am not strapped to the gills with weapons. :cool:

R

redfive

Cold Steel Voyager Tanto. One serraded, one strait blade

Redfive

L

Lunumbra

I have LOTS of folders, but lately I've built up my collection of Sebenza's. Now I'm never without one....

Latest Discussions