Which in your collection is your favorite?

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Which knife that you own stands out over the others? Is it because of quality? Sentimental value? Something else?

For Me, it's the K-Bar my dad carried in Korea. He was in the 2nd Ranger Company over there. He gave it to me the day I graduated Airborne. Also he assisted the BlackHats with giving me my blood wings. He swore the towers had shrunk since he was there as well!

Jeff

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Which knife that you own stands out over the others? Is it because of quality? Sentimental value? Something else?

For Me, it's the K-Bar my dad carried in Korea. He was in the 2nd Ranger Company over there. He gave it to me the day I graduated Airborne. Also he assisted the BlackHats with giving me my blood wings. He swore the towers had shrunk since he was there as well!

Jeff
That's cool, definately some sentimental value there.

For me, I have two

1) My Kasper/Polkowski Companion. I love the design and the handle fits my hand like it was custom made. This is my EDC

2) A "Trapper" style pocketknife that my parents had custom made for me when I was 14. The handle stocks are bone, the serial number was my age at the time, and it's got a "shield" engraved with my initials. Because the blades are carbon steel, this thing is "scary sharp" (kinda like the old Case XXX's). As you can see from the pic, I put it to some pretty heavy use. Though I no longer carry it, it's definately a treasured part of my collection.

Attachments

• $Picture1 003-mm.jpg
    $Picture1 003-mm.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 161
OP
SFC JeffJ

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I cut myself a few times on those old case pocketknives.

Latest Discussions