Where's MOB????

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I've been wondering lately where Master of Blades has been. He used to always be in almost every thread but I haven't seen a recent post of his in months! It seems a bit odd for someone so regular to just disappear.

Where is he??? :confused:

Robyn :asian:

OP
Aikikitty

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Perhaps he was eaten by a shark! :jaws:

Maybe he was kidnaped by pirates! %-}

Or possibly he got 1 to many boots to the groin!:btg:

Who knows? :idunno:

Robyn ;) :p :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He's been lurking alot lately due to school. Was last on on the 22nd.

:)

OP
Aikikitty

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay. Thanks. :) However life's explanations tend to be more boring than what the imagination can dream up. ;)

Robyn :jaws: :btg: %-} :snipe: -vampfeed-

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okay. Thanks. However life's explanations tend to be more boring than what the imagination can dream up
Ah, but we ARE talking about the MOBster here so ya never know. There have been quite a few of the old regulars that have gone missing lately. Tess and Seig have been fairly quiet, Seig is hunting if I remember correctly. Farnsworth (Jason) and Castillo have gone AWOL on us and Cali has been ominously absent. I certainly hope that Cali hasn't had any problems with the fires and then torrential rains in california. Myself, I've been posting fewer and smaller posts lately. Just caught up in life lately.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm in the tail end of a move (both home and business), have family up for the holidays, and have been getting increasingly busy profesisonally. Its hard to maintain the same 'online' presence all the time.

Course then again, I do live online so.... :D

K

KatGurl

Originally posted by theletch1
Ah, but we ARE talking about the MOBster here so ya never know. There have been quite a few of the old regulars that have gone missing lately. Tess and Seig have been fairly quiet, Seig is hunting if I remember correctly. Farnsworth (Jason) and Castillo have gone AWOL on us and Cali has been ominously absent. I certainly hope that Cali hasn't had any problems with the fires and then torrential rains in california. Myself, I've been posting fewer and smaller posts lately. Just caught up in life lately.

:( I'm not "in the group" anymore. :waah: :wah: :disgust: :rpo:

R

RCastillo

Well. Course, the AKers have been trying to keep me silent.

As far as MOB is concerend, he ran into a Navy Press Gang, and is probably serving abord some tin can out in the Atlantic.:)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not "in the group" anymore.
Of course you're still in the group!:D Hadn't been in from work very long when I posted that and the diesel fumes hadn't worn off yet.

Latest Discussions