Where in the World is Don Roley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalom

Green Belt
Reaction score
I just noticed Mr. Roley has his account to MT closed. Does anyone know why or where he went? Just curious. I know he's been a long time forum member. I saw that and was shocked to see him no longer here.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don has taken himslef away from the forum befor for reasons of his own and has once again done so.
As to where he can be found I do not know but if anyone dose please PM me so I know where to find him

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just noticed Mr. Roley has his account to MT closed. Does anyone know why or where he went? Just curious. I know he's been a long time forum member. I saw that and was shocked to see him no longer here.

He's in Japan.

:p

From what I understand Don is disgusted with certain aspects of the forum and how people represent the art here and has chosen to step away so as not to be part of that.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
He's in Japan.

From what I understand Don is disgusted with certain aspects of the forum and how people represent the art here and has chosen to step away so as not to be part of that.
I do hope he returns. He has almost always had insightful posts. I've enjoyed alot of what he has written :)

J.Goldschmidt

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
He's in Japan.

Not to be rude, since I'm new and all, but that seems to be the opinion I'm forming as well about this place. It seems like people want to attack people looking for help and people eager to learn yet do not know their way, and have come here seeking guidance and help from this community, only to be shot down or made fun, or just simply ignored. I find this very sad and disheartening.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not to be rude, since I'm new and all, but that seems to be the opinion I'm forming as well about this place. It seems like people want to attack people looking for help and people eager to learn yet do not know their way, and have come here seeking guidance and help from this community, only to be shot down or made fun, or just simply ignored. I find this very sad and disheartening.

It never used to be that way here.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Threads are open to be read and interpreted - feel free to peruse.

All I can say here is that Mr. Roley has requested his account be closed and we obliged him.

I'm closing this thread as no good can come from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.