Where can I buy a good bo?

psilent child

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I was told have to be careful when buying a bo because some aren't durable and will break. Can somebody recommend a good site?

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was told have to be careful when buying a bo because some aren't durable and will break. Can somebody recommend a good site?
depends on what you are using it for.

We actually use cheap Century Bos and they have done well.
depends on what your using it for.

yes i wrote that twice on purpose. if your using it for made up demo forms in competition then anything light will work. chances are you are not going to break it.
if however you use it according to an actual weapons system then the standard answer of ...."ask your teacher where and what to buy"...will apply.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I would recommend speaking with Pam at Crane Mountain.

Home

There are plenty of durable woods out there, but it's also important that you tell her what you're going to be doing with the bo.

OP
P

psilent child

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It may be because I'm looking at their website on my phone but I can't see Purple Heart price or how to order. How much do their bo's cost? Do I need two different bo's? I want to do demo's and hitting a heavy bag.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It may be because I'm looking at their website on my phone but I can't see Purple Heart price or how to order. How much do their bo's cost? Do I need two different bo's? I want to do demo's and hitting a heavy bag.
Clicky links at the top of the page.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk