When Would You Fight Back?

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have to say that the gender of the attacker means about zip as far as I am concerned. the threat level of their attack however does. If you can just swat away the attackes and turn them over to security good, but if you doubt for your safety, I would say forget the gender and stay uninjured.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to say that the gender of the attacker means about zip as far as I am concerned. the threat level of their attack however does. If you can just swat away the attackes and turn them over to security good, but if you doubt for your safety, I would say forget the gender and stay uninjured.

There are ladies, women and girls. There are gentlemen, men and boys. There are also it. When in conflict gender is no longer considered. It becomes a threat. It must be removed.

Supra Vijai

Black Belt
Reaction score

There are ladies, women and girls. There are gentlemen, men and boys. There are also it. When in conflict gender is no longer considered. It becomes a threat. It must be removed.

Agreed from the rational part of my mind. A mindset which I need to do a lot of work on presently though :)

Latest Discussions