When to begin training

OP
That-a-Way

That-a-Way

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Here is your challenge. Try all 4 classes in 2 weeks.

I will bet you 50 push ups you won't do it.

You think it'll tire me? I was worried about that you know. I do calisthenics 4 times a week and WaterGal mentioned a warm up every class and since I'm basically sored every dayn abd I was afraid that would be a problem.

And I'm not trying classes, I'm watching. Aparently trying classes is not a thing here :p

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You think it'll tire me? I was worried about that you know. I do calisthenics 4 times a week and WaterGal mentioned a warm up every class and since I'm basically sored every dayn abd I was afraid that would be a problem.

And I'm not trying classes, I'm watching. Aparently trying classes is not a thing here :p

I think you are looking at 50 pushups if you don't try 4 classes. Or I am looking at 50 if you do.

Lets make it 4 classes of anything martial arts.

EMT

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ok, so I've decided to study Ninjutsu, and I will be going to bee seein some classes in different schools during the next few weeks. My main issue is this:

People say it doesn't matter when you start, so you can start at a y moment during the year. Is that true or is it just a marketing trick? How could I be training with people that have been going there for longer? Don't they start over every year or so? Wouldn't I miss some things if I start later in the year (assuming they start over every year)?

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H440 using Tapatalk

Hey, if you want to make the most out of it and have the fastest progress sign up for the class where you BARELY QUALIFY. I.e. class with a better, more experienced fighters than you but still not "that good" so you can still touch them, hit them and learn from them. That's what I did when I started training Muay Thai and let me tell you that was a fast track that saved me half a year if not more in a beginners class. It really depends on how ambitious you are about your training and what training goals do you have.

OP
That-a-Way

That-a-Way

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey, if you want to make the most out of it and have the fastest progress sign up for the class where you BARELY QUALIFY. I.e. class with a better, more experienced fighters than you but still not "that good" so you can still touch them, hit them and learn from them. That's what I did when I started training Muay Thai and let me tell you that was a fast track that saved me half a year if not more in a beginners class. It really depends on how ambitious you are about your training and what training goals do you have.

That's a good idea. However, I'm not sure if I can choose the level I want to begin with. I'll know when I begin I guess. Thanks!

Latest Discussions