When in the World is there going to be.......

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
When in the World is there going to be.......
By Cybernutd - Mon, 17 Mar 2008 01:16:18 GMT
Originally Posted at: Nephrites Citadel

====================

When in the World is there going to be real wrestling again. Not this soap opera c**p. The storylines are getting so bad that Vince might as well put some money on getting ahold of the Kids from Are you smarter that a 5th grader?Just my opinion and I am sticking to it!

Read More...

------------------------------------
Nephrites Citadel - SciFi/Fantasy/Anime and More!

OkayFabe

White Belt
Reaction score
My opinion would be to watch ROH (Ring of Honor). It's as close as we're ever gonna get to old school wrestling. Guys like Samoa Joe and C.M. Punk got their name there. I highly recommend it for any wrestling enthusiast.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
There is plenty of real wrestling around, its just not of the Greco-Roman/Freestyle we are so familiar with. Try looking for something out of India, or Turkey, or Mongolia. Some very good, and very different wrestling going on is those parts.

The problem is the soap sells better than the wrestling. Its all a bit sad.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Remember wrestling is a big time business, so why would they change anything and cost themself millions and millions of dollars.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree with Terry. It's about money. I think it's funny when adults complain that the plots are rediculous & don't watch it anymore because of them. To me, it's like when white senior citzens say, "I don'y like rap music." It's nor meant for you!

Sorry to say but we're getting older & the money flows through the young-in's at Wrestling shows.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your best bet is going to be the independent wrestling organizations. While they're going to have a much lower tier of talent, at least it's still based on the ol' school 'rasslin, and not so much the glitz, glamor, and glitter of today's "entertainment."

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's already here. It's called MMA.
Real wrestling. Real striking. Not worked (so far as I know). Low-******** factor.
How is that different than wrestling in the late 19th and early 20th centuries?

David Weatherly

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, try some Ring of Honor is you want something close to old school. Alot of TNA and WWE guys cut their teeth there.

There's always UFC if you want the real deal. Whatever happend to "Real Pro Wrestling" anybody remember that one?

David

Latest Discussions