Whatup?

OP
Brownielox

Brownielox

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm glad you figured out something on this board.

As to being welcomed here, you already have been. I'm sure you have noticed that like many other boards, it is moderated, but latitude is often given. For the most part, martial artists are Type A personalities, so there may often be disagreements, and on occasions disagreements can bring out the worst in us. But all that said, most of us are pretty nice as long as we also are treated nicely.

I've actually never really been a member of a forum/board lol. I'm still surprised I've figured out how to post stuff. But I like it here. I haven't even made my first blog post, which is what my assignment is, and I'm already enjoying the feedback I'm getting. I just can't wait to get back into the kickboxing and grappling game again.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've actually never really been a member of a forum/board lol. I'm still surprised I've figured out how to post stuff. But I like it here. I haven't even made my first blog post, which is what my assignment is, and I'm already enjoying the feedback I'm getting. I just can't wait to get back into the kickboxing and grappling game again.

Last person #5 is kinda a posting game but also a good place for just whatever is on your mind if you haven't checked it out.

OP
Brownielox

Brownielox

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Last person #5 is kinda a posting game but also a good place for just whatever is on your mind if you haven't checked it out.

Definitely, will do!

As far as posting media/pictures in blogs, are there any rules or limits? And how many people actually care about or read blogs? Just curious -- my grade doesn't depend on people responding to my blog lol

Latest Discussions