Whats up with this ???

OP
LocknBlock

LocknBlock

Green Belt
Reaction score
Yes,I concur with your statement, that the similarties meet at a point then very different in other aspects,glad that we can understand each other. I didn't mean to cause any kind of confusion just to find common ground for those who actually made the post. Thanks. I'll continue to enjoy your post on other threads.

OP
LocknBlock

LocknBlock

Green Belt
Reaction score
The original posted thread was found on a Serrada groups page on another search engine, so I thought we as martial artists no matter what style should find ways to bridge gaps with each other and find some common ground from which will benefit all martial arts regardless of the style. I think that the thread was posted to get a point across, the group and persons that the letter was directed are some really nice and humble people and I'm sure they would want to see that all behind them now and be forgotten because it is in the past. Let us all strive to get along, to promote martial arts in a positive light.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
...I thought we as martial artists no matter what style should find ways to bridge gaps with each other and find some common ground from which will benefit all martial arts regardless of the style...Let us all strive to get along, to promote martial arts in a positive light.

Amen to that.