What would you suggest?

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
I had that impression, which is a large part of why I had to poke you for the "450 big block" thing.

Yes, and your follow-up post made me realize you know 100000 times more about cars than I do and made me wish I had chosen a different metaphor.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, and your follow-up post made me realize you know 100000 times more about cars than I do and made me wish I had chosen a different metaphor.
It made me realize I'm not nearly that precise, because I simply translated your "450" into "454-ish". Meh, close enough. That's probably why DD does all that cool work on his car, and I leave mine to be worked on by others. "ish" isn't a good idea with cars.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
May I say, a thoroughly entertaining thread so far... [emoji23] although I noticed the banned status on someone so.... [emoji24]

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I want that as a ring tone. I'll set it to be used whenever one of our students calls me.

There's a company that makes software for managing martial arts schools (I think either Kicksite or Atlas) that had it as their hold music as of a couple years ago.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
At first glance I thought this said "leg sweep the Subaru".....
sep-11-2010-tokyo-japan-hiroyuki-akimoto-blue-of-japan-battles-with-DJKKFJ.jpg

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a company that makes software for managing martial arts schools (I think either Kicksite or Atlas) that had it as their hold music as of a couple years ago.
That would make me want to do business with them. I love businesses with a sense of humor.

Latest Discussions