What the Hell?!

OP
F

fist of fury

This is another martial art cult but they actually have a fashion line and if you noticed a side benefit of this cult is extra shiney teeth.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmmm,

If I buy the Jacket I will get extra white
teeth???

I think I will take (7) seven. (1) one for each
day of the week. Must have the perfect smile
ever day. :D

Rich

OP
T

tonbo

I'm BLIND!! I'm BLIND!!!!

Wow. Nice cheesy smile, there, Biff.....

:D

Peace--

OP
M

Monkey King

I always find it amusing when you find "wannabes". This group has got to be kidding. Trying to associate themselves with the FuKien temple.

BTW, There is no temple called "Chuan Chow"

I think "Cult" is an excellent word. I search extensively on their site for a glimpse of technique or style and found nothing.

Except white teeth.:D :D :D :D :D :D

OP
G

girlychuks

I made the mistake of joking around with my instructor and telling him about "kung-robics" (look at the original home page)

he gave me 20 minutes of his own brand of kung-robics..... pushups, bag beatings, etc....

"Is your HEART BEATING YET??"

Oy........

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Strange..................very strange.:shrug:

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The Temple Kung Fu people have been raked over the coals frequently on other boards (www.e-budo.com and www.kungfuonline.com) for their "master's" background...

Apparently, there are transcripts of a lawsuit against their "master" posted on those boards, and in them he admits that he never studied kung fu at all, and only studied kempo to a very low grade at a very young age...

I guess he is just that good that he made the rest up himself, without a teacher (although he claims he got a lot of information from books).

They chage tons of cash to train, and prohibit contact with other schools (lest the unsuspecting student be shown the errors of their ways).

It's a shame, really...

:samurai: :tank:

OP
R

RyuShiKan

I wonder which asteroid they worship.............

OP
E

Eraser

OK,

that was kinda freakish!!!
i never knew that there was Yuppie MA out there!!!:lol:

Latest Discussions