What Super Power Would You Pick?

OP
M

Master of Blades

If Ive said it once, Ill say it again, Get a room! Or at least include me :rolleyes:

:rofl: :shrug: :asian:

OP
N

Nyoongar

Originally posted by sammy3170

That has a few negative conotations wouldn't you say?

Cheers
Sammy

Are you serious?

Why would this be any more negative than the other super powers? There is always an inherent risk that super powers could fall into the wrong hands and be used for evil.

But I figure, since we are talking about super powers here Sammy, that by using mind control, I could control the rest of the super powered freaks and keep a check on them:D

But watch out if I ever do have those powers, you will do what I say! Bow to me my minions!

:rofl:

OP
T

tunetigress

Originally posted by GouRonin

She wants me.

Heh heh heh...
:shrug:

Hey, shall I get in line Gou???? I want you too, just don't tell my hubby!!! :eek:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by tunetigress
Hey, shall I get in line Gou???? I want you too, just don't tell my hubby!!! :eek:

Well as much as I would like to meet you all at the "No-Tell-Motel" I'll have to just let you all pine away for me like a Tom Jones or Elvis concert.

But I love you all!

OP
S

sammy3170

Originally posted by Nyoongar

Are you serious?

Why would this be any more negative than the other super powers? There is always an inherent risk that super powers could fall into the wrong hands and be used for evil.

But I figure, since we are talking about super powers here Sammy, that by using mind control, I could control the rest of the super powered freaks and keep a check on them:D

But watch out if I ever do have those powers, you will do what I say! Bow to me my minions!

:rofl:

The whole notion of literally controlling others in such a way is just something that doesn't hold much appeal to me. Why no just fly or something? I'm not gonna get to into this here. I don't want to be the dampner on everyone elses fun

Cheers
Sammy

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I always wanted to be a Dark Jedi.... you know, read minds, choke shmucks from across the room, cast lightning from my fingers....

Course...it got garbled in translation....I now forget things, bring shmucks their coke, and blow smoke outta my ***....

Dang it all...I said DARK JEDI....not DORK Jedi!!!!

sigh....the universe needs a hearing aid....

:D

OP
E

Elfan

Flying... Just the original super cool "super power."

OP
M

Master of Blades

Speaking of which, I wouldnt mind Bishops powers from the X-Men. The capability to re-channel any kinetic energy into blasts or a hit would be just wicked. you would get smakced and then blow them away with a knockout hit! :D

:rofl: :shrug: :asian:

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hmmm... To many awesome super powers to choose from. It would be kind of nice if I had the super power where I could eat whatever I wanted and never have to worry about gaining weight.;)

I think it would be cool to be invunerable! Or to be able to fly or have super speed! The ability to freeze or start fires would be useful. Actually, Superman has all of those and he's almost a boring super hero (except in Smallville) because otherwise he's just too powerful.

Probably the best one to have would to be Super Cute!!! My people are powerless around cute, irrisistable people. Oh wait....I already have that super power........:D ;) :rofl:

Robyn:asian:

SET_Coo

White Belt
Reaction score
i would say telekinesis, then i could use it to make me fly anyway and not waste my superpower gift on flying.

OP
N

Nyoongar

Originally posted by sammy3170
The whole notion of literally controlling others in such a way is just something that doesn't hold much appeal to me. Why no just fly or something? I'm not gonna get to into this here. I don't want to be the dampner on everyone elses fun

Cheers
Sammy

I just though being able to control the despots and evil on this Earth may be a way to achieve a better society.

That way you wouldn't have to lock them up or kill people. But I can see what you mean!

One thing leads to another, the need for power grows, free speech and thought is no longer an option, a world of androids...

Borgs!!!!

OP
B

Bagatha

Rogue from x-men was the most powerfull mutant. Touch someone and whala, you get their powers too. That would be sweetest of all. Get EVERYONES powers! lol.

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Bagatha
Rogue from x-men was the most powerfull mutant. Touch someone and whala, you get their powers too. That would be sweetest of all. Get EVERYONES powers! lol.

Yeah, but she couldn't make out with anyone either, let alone
*ahem* boom ditty boom.

I like Wolverine .. never had to excercise, was muscular, and
acrobatic as hell. I'd want his powers and his adamantium.
I wouldn't have the tude though.

OP
J

JDenz

I am telng you green lanterns ring was the best