What Moron enables Shutter Release without memory card!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You are looking at her :(

We soend the day on the lake on a rented pontoon boat. We did not go far, tried fishing a little, but it was so hot. So we puttered about, here and there, and I took pictures....Oh, that day was glorious. Blue skies at first, but you could tell how the clouds popped up.

Then I finally remember to upload my pictures...I open the camera and NADA...no card.
Thankfully...I had two cameras with me, so I have some shots.

Ok, Big Sky Country:

and the little housing project....

sucks left butt cheek, but I guess I have something to show for my idiocy, or rather in spite of it....

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
This was in the morning as we headed out: Not a cloud in the sky!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, my camera won't even fire without a memory card.

While I was on vacation, a couple friends of mine wanted to go for a short hike with me. They are not hikers so I suggested that we go out to ATV trail along the Androscoggin River, that way they'll get some introduction to the outside without all the challenges of the back country.

I grabbed my camera and a small day pack of supplies, one of my friends drove the rest of us out 20 miles to the trail....only for me to find that I had my camera, but not the battery. The battery was still at the motel on the charger:duh:

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
seems like I need to up my vitamins!
I keep forgetting to turn cameras off, put memory cards in....man, getting old sucks!

Latest Discussions