What is the art that applies mechanics peacefully (for me to train in)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger86

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Tiger86

I am not trying to be rude, this is a serious question - is English your second language? If so, I can honestly say you type it better than a lot of my family members. Their texts are even harder to understand. What is your first language?

If you do not mind me asking, who "captured" you? Where were you when they did? I am not trying to get into your personal situation, but you did bring it up.

Seriously, I'm not talking down to you, I am really trying to understand your situation.

Btw - I am a Muslim and and believe violence is not haram, if used to defend ourselves or the people we love. You might wanna rethink your approach to violence. I can assure you - if someone tried to "capture/torture" me, I would respond with utter viciousness and be comfortable that my Lord did not consider it a sin.

Lastly - I am sorry to hear you went through the things you did.

Oh one more thing - Wu Wei is defined as "doing nothing" or "without struggle". "The Struggle" is an important element of Islam. Subscribing to two opposing ideologies might cause some inner conflict, so just be aware of that.
English is my third language. My second and first are Norwegian and arabic.

The dis believers AKA water believers in Norwegian captured me.

My 'struggel' is not through actively attack. Og vicious defense. Nor through being passive. But through ambush and traps. Which means i sit still and sink to the depths of the ocean and acquire inhuman (logical) strength.

BTW yesterday i prayed while my mother and sister slept at night. In the late night it was time for morning prayer. My mother said i will pray then sleep. I said me too! She said no. I said no i want to. She said no, sleep. She is separating my strength into portions.

I can't do that by myself. Or she is making me arrogant and angry and prayer alogside with patience makes hou humble.

She and he and He are my teachers parents and friends.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I could of myself before i was fucked down. Tortured and deprived my virtue and honesty and humility. They captured me because i worshipped Allah, allowing me to be in wu wei. They were jealous.

Stop disbelieving in wu wei. And the judgement day. Pay attention AND take responsibility.

And you don't need to comfort me and give me advice. Because i've realized vu wei and you can't get any higher. I know.

I've realized Islamic prayer is my martial art. The peaceful one. And ink.

Alright, I'm done. The fact that you've stated you've achieved/realised wu wei and you can't get any higher shows you know quite little about it. I never said I disbelieved in it either, it's actually got nothing to do with a belief system. Non-doing is a place of surrender and flow, not something you claim to have, like it's superior knowledge.

You claim to take responsibility, but you really haven't. You're disregarding everything everyone is saying because "You know better". Obviously no one can teach you anything because you're not a 'student' according to the other thread. You can see what I say as 'advice'. I don't care. But I think some serious self-reflection on your part would do some good. Listen or not, whatever. I say it all only out of love and no judgement.

You're also threatening everyone who doesn't follow your belief system, saying they'll be punished, and looking down on them. God has nothing to do with such nonsense. May God bless you and help you find your way.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ban evasion means that you're trying to assume a false identity, and engage in dishonesty. That goes against pretty much any of the major creeds, doesn't it?

Thread closed.

-G

Status
Not open for further replies.