What if MMA matches were fought to the death?

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Then if your context is different please show me your system working in context.

I don't think you're grasping the distinction between "context" and "application".

Context is the surrounding influences and environment which shapes and defines something. Every clip I've shown has been an example of the context of those systems… and techniques in kata form are actually a very good way of showing that.

Application is the usage of one or more aspects, not necessarily in the context of the actual system itself.

I'll put it this way… for MMA, training drills (including pad work, working position, shadow boxing, sparring etc etc etc) are all part of the context of MMA. But the application of MMA is primarily in MMA competition. Of course, both context and application influence each other a great deal… the intended application is a big part of the context (but not all of it), and changes in the application can change the context… but that's getting rather deeper into it than we need to just yet.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think you're grasping the distinction between "context" and "application".

Context is the surrounding influences and environment which shapes and defines something. Every clip I've shown has been an example of the context of those systems… and techniques in kata form are actually a very good way of showing that.

Application is the usage of one or more aspects, not necessarily in the context of the actual system itself.

I'll put it this way… for MMA, training drills (including pad work, working position, shadow boxing, sparring etc etc etc) are all part of the context of MMA. But the application of MMA is primarily in MMA competition. Of course, both context and application influence each other a great deal… the intended application is a big part of the context (but not all of it), and changes in the application can change the context… but that's getting rather deeper into it than we need to just yet.

Nice post there. Good way of conveying it.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

people say street but do drills.

The context of the training and the application is drills regardless of what people claim.

The context of mma is resisted and unscripted attacks. And training for that.

I can show application of resisted and unscripted attacks.

I am less able to show street context or application in any martial art.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

And you don't do drills in MMA?

The context of the training and the application is drills regardless of what people claim.

??? And this applies to RBSD training but not MMA training?

In this context I would have to say that this is exactly what our Krav training is for and what the end use of My TMA is for too. What do you think reality based MA training is for if it is not for the street?

So we don't train against resisted and unscripted attack but you do?

Mainly because most fights aren't caught on camera and even if they were they aren't posted on Youtube. Also of the fights on youtube only a small percentage would be martial artists.

One of the few ... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=72pBCMzwhJI
I think it's patently obvious from your posts that we should all give up every martial art we practise and take up MMA because it is the only 'real' martial art, and that is assuming that the only reason we train is for a 'real' fight.
:asian:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Let me put this here, too:

Context
:
2. the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.

Application: 1. the act of putting to a special use or purpose: the application of common sense to a problem.

2. the special use or purpose to which something is put: a technology having numerous applications never thought of by its inventors.

3. the quality of being usable for a particular purpose or in a special way; relevance: This has no application to the case.

MMA is indeed preparing for "resisted and unscripted attacks." In a very particular context: that of a sporting competition. You're preparing to fight an opponent in an agreed match of similar size and weight, reasonably comparable experience, at an agreed time and place which is prepared for the event. I'm not saying that there is no transfer or relevance to self defense or even non-self defense situations like Monkey Dances. (A Monkey Dance is a status show, and it's what a lot of people think of when they say a fight. Two people, both with "points" to lose, butt heads. The pattern is predictable, and almost always follows a nearly scripted pattern.)

You can certainly apply MMA training to "resisted and unscripted attacks." But the context of MMA lacks some preparation for real violence. You do learn to keep fighting when rocked -- but not for really being blindsided and ambushed. By definition -- MMA doesn't include weapons -- and they can be a major game changer and perspective re-aligner. There's no practice or need for explaining or justifying the force used -- or even a real need to control yourself beyond not using illegal targets or strikes (like elbow spikes) -- which are vital elements of self defense.

There's that deja vu again...

Look, you keep asking people to show "proof" or "video" of self defense. There's really just not a lot of it out there for the simple reason that a real violent attack isn't likely to occur in front of a camera. There are some -- but they're often hard to see and hard to follow because the cameras aren't set up for that. Or it's over before you knew what happened. It's kind of like asking for videos of real traffic crashes...

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Let me put this here, too:

MMA is indeed preparing for "resisted and unscripted attacks." In a very particular context: that of a sporting competition. You're preparing to fight an opponent in an agreed match of similar size and weight, reasonably comparable experience, at an agreed time and place which is prepared for the event. I'm not saying that there is no transfer or relevance to self defense or even non-self defense situations like Monkey Dances. (A Monkey Dance is a status show, and it's what a lot of people think of when they say a fight. Two people, both with "points" to lose, butt heads. The pattern is predictable, and almost always follows a nearly scripted pattern.)

You can certainly apply MMA training to "resisted and unscripted attacks." But the context of MMA lacks some preparation for real violence. You do learn to keep fighting when rocked -- but not for really being blindsided and ambushed. By definition -- MMA doesn't include weapons -- and they can be a major game changer and perspective re-aligner. There's no practice or need for explaining or justifying the force used -- or even a real need to control yourself beyond not using illegal targets or strikes (like elbow spikes) -- which are vital elements of self defense.

There's that deja vu again...

Look, you keep asking people to show "proof" or "video" of self defense. There's really just not a lot of it out there for the simple reason that a real violent attack isn't likely to occur in front of a camera. There are some -- but they're often hard to see and hard to follow because the cameras aren't set up for that. Or it's over before you knew what happened. It's kind of like asking for videos of real traffic crashes...

Correct and why we make do with unscripted and resisted until we can find something better. Because people are saying there is no transfer from that sort of training to self defence.

If I can show good technique in a sports context it is still good technique. People need to seriously think about when to discount that as sport.

If people want to hide behind the street sport distinction then they really need to come to the party with a street example and not a drill. Especially not in a dojo with a compliant partner.

Because any technique works in a drill.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think it's patently obvious from your posts that we should all give up every martial art we practise and take up MMA because it is the only 'real' martial art, and that is assuming that the only reason we train is for a 'real' fight.
:asian:

No what I am saying is drills are part of sport training. And that a little actual evidence that what you say is true does not go astray.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Correct and why we make do with unscripted and resisted until we can find something better. Because people are saying there is no transfer from that sort of training to self defence.

If I can show good technique in a sports context it is still good technique. People need to seriously think about when to discount that as sport.

If people want to hide behind the street sport distinction then they really need to come to the party with a street example and not a drill. Especially not in a dojo with a compliant partner.

Show one person who has said that there is NO transfer from sport to self defense concerns. However -- there is better training for self defense and street situations than sparring. Sparring is excellent training for duelling and for competition. But it's got lots of things, that have been explained at length, that are counterproductive or worse for self defense. One simple example: move in, engage, then disengage, and repeat. Self defense -- once your out, GET GONE! Re-engaging may move you out of self defense into assault -- and is just plain dangerous. Scenario training -- done properly, which, I've said several times is MUCH harder and more involved than most people envision -- is one of the more effective ways to have realistic violent encounters. Training for real violence may well make you lousy at sparring -- but that doesn't mean that it's not solid training. It's kind of like comparing a strong man competitor's gym workout with a body builders. There'll be overlap -- but there's a lot different, too. And focusing on the strong man events may well be counterproductive to developing the physique for a body building competition. But that doesn't mean the workouts are useless.

To be blunt -- it certainly doesn't seem like you understand, or are willing to understand, the difference between a violent encounter and a competitive match. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. I don't know. But every discussion seems to spin back to the same place, so something is certainly not working.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Show one person who has said that there is NO transfer from sport to self defense concerns. However -- there is better training for self defense and street situations than sparring. Sparring is excellent training for duelling and for competition. But it's got lots of things, that have been explained at length, that are counterproductive or worse for self defense. One simple example: move in, engage, then disengage, and repeat. Self defense -- once your out, GET GONE! Re-engaging may move you out of self defense into assault -- and is just plain dangerous. Scenario training -- done properly, which, I've said several times is MUCH harder and more involved than most people envision -- is one of the more effective ways to have realistic violent encounters. Training for real violence may well make you lousy at sparring -- but that doesn't mean that it's not solid training. It's kind of like comparing a strong man competitor's gym workout with a body builders. There'll be overlap -- but there's a lot different, too. And focusing on the strong man events may well be counterproductive to developing the physique for a body building competition. But that doesn't mean the workouts are useless.

To be blunt -- it certainly doesn't seem like you understand, or are willing to understand, the difference between a violent encounter and a competitive match. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. I don't know. But every discussion seems to spin back to the same place, so something is certainly not working.

Have you seen the videos posted as examples?

Now if your scenarios are resisted and unscripted then that is a different story.

If you go out and actually fight people that is a different story as well.

And that would be about context.

I am happy for people to disregard competitive match if they can show me violent encounter.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh dear lord…

Why do you think street training wouldn't incorporate drills? Do you think they're just the purview of sports training? Do you know what drills actually are?

Uh… no. The context of the training is (in part) the idealised or intended application… and drills are not application, they are training methodologies geared towards skill development.

In other words, I don't think you understand what context, application, drills, or anything at all you've been talking about actually are.

Uh… no, it's not. The context of MMA is application and success in a competitive format (MMA competition). Training is geared towards that.

In other words, I don't think you understand what context, application, or anything you're talking about actually is.

Right… and that's different to others (non-sporting) that can do the same thing, is it?

You don't get what context is. Street context is easy to show… you just have to be able to identify it's characteristics… which you have shown a complete inability to do.

Correct and why we make do with unscripted and resisted until we can find something better.

Oh dear… I really don't think you get what you're saying here… your context is competitive matches… which is unscripted (but not unpredictable, despite the rhetoric) and resisted (in a different way to real violent encounters, where resistance is actually not what happens)… so of course that's part of what your training centres around. It's got nothing to do with having to "make do until you can find something better", it's that your training is geared towards competition, and has adopted training methods suited to that end. The fact that you don't get other contexts, methods, approaches, applications, and, well, anything else doesn't change anything… and it's not helping you here at all.

Because people are saying there is no transfer from that sort of training to self defence.

Garbage. No one has said that, you've inferred it when people have said that sports training isn't geared towards self defence (in other words, there are better approaches if that's your aim). It has also been said (constantly) that sports training can give a large number of benefits when it comes to self defence…

Er… think about what? If you're trying to say that you applying a "good technique" (such as the triangle sweep you posted in another thread) in a competition, it's still a "good technique", uh, who said it wasn't? The only thing we've said is that what is a good technique (i.e. a practical, sensible, appropriate selection of tactic and mechanics) in a sports competition isn't necessarily a good technique in a street defence situation. No-one's discounting "good techniques", they're pointing out differences in context and how it pertains to application.

Er… no. Actually, they don't. For one thing, no-one is "hiding" behind anything… they're trying to educate you and broaden your understanding (which you seem steadfastly determined to resist). As far as showing a street example, rather than a drill… again, I really don't think you know what you're asking for.

Hmm… no, not actually the case there.

To be fair, I'm not a huge fan of Stephan's… he's a little caught up in his system as "the answer"… but this is funny…

No what I am saying is drills are part of sport training.

They're a part of, well, all martial arts that I am aware of… and believe me, that's a fair few…

And that a little actual evidence that what you say is true does not go astray.

Except that the evidence you're demanding isn't actually evidence…

Which videos?

Now if your scenarios are resisted and unscripted then that is a different story.

Er… you really don't get what scenario training is, do you? "Unscripted" is the most common form… "resisted" is, and you're gonna love this, unrealistic.

What?

No, it wouldn't be. It'd be about application.

I am happy for people to disregard competitive match if they can show me violent encounter.

Then you're going to be disappointed… and continue to be completely out of your depth when trying to discuss things here.

Last edited by a moderator:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Since it's a bit off topic here -- I'm going to steal this and start a new thread shortly. In brief, properly conducted scenario training will include "unscripted" portions, and may include resistance. A lot depends on the goal of the specific scenario.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh dear lord…

Why do you think street training wouldn't incorporate drills? Do you think they're just the purview of sports training? Do you know what drills actually are?

Uh… no. The context of the training is (in part) the idealised or intended application… and drills are not application, they are training methodologies geared towards skill development.

In other words, I don't think you understand what context, application, drills, or anything at all you've been talking about actually are.

Uh… no, it's not. The context of MMA is application and success in a competitive format (MMA competition). Training is geared towards that.

In other words, I don't think you understand what context, application, or anything you're talking about actually is.

Right… and that's different to others (non-sporting) that can do the same thing, is it?

You don't get what context is. Street context is easy to show… you just have to be able to identify it's characteristics… which you have shown a complete inability to do.

Oh dear… I really don't think you get what you're saying here… your context is competitive matches… which is unscripted (but not unpredictable, despite the rhetoric) and resisted (in a different way to real violent encounters, where resistance is actually not what happens)… so of course that's part of what your training centres around. It's got nothing to do with having to "make do until you can find something better", it's that your training is geared towards competition, and has adopted training methods suited to that end. The fact that you don't get other contexts, methods, approaches, applications, and, well, anything else doesn't change anything… and it's not helping you here at all.

Garbage. No one has said that, you've inferred it when people have said that sports training isn't geared towards self defence (in other words, there are better approaches if that's your aim). It has also been said (constantly) that sports training can give a large number of benefits when it comes to self defence…

Er… think about what? If you're trying to say that you applying a "good technique" (such as the triangle sweep you posted in another thread) in a competition, it's still a "good technique", uh, who said it wasn't? The only thing we've said is that what is a good technique (i.e. a practical, sensible, appropriate selection of tactic and mechanics) in a sports competition isn't necessarily a good technique in a street defence situation. No-one's discounting "good techniques", they're pointing out differences in context and how it pertains to application.

Er… no. Actually, they don't. For one thing, no-one is "hiding" behind anything… they're trying to educate you and broaden your understanding (which you seem steadfastly determined to resist). As far as showing a street example, rather than a drill… again, I really don't think you know what you're asking for.

Hmm… no, not actually the case there.

To be fair, I'm not a huge fan of Stephan's… he's a little caught up in his system as "the answer"… but this is funny…

They're a part of, well, all martial arts that I am aware of… and believe me, that's a fair few…

Except that the evidence you're demanding isn't actually evidence…

Which videos?

Er… you really don't get what scenario training is, do you? "Unscripted" is the most common form… "resisted" is, and you're gonna love this, unrealistic.

What?

No, it wouldn't be. It'd be about application.

Then you're going to be disappointed… and continue to be completely out of your depth when trying to discuss things here.

Easy then.

Show application of technique to resisted and unscripted attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

RTKDCMB

Senior Master
Reaction score

Define unscripted, define resisted.

You seem to have the belief that only what is unscripted and fully resisted is effective for practicing martial arts. They are not always the best way to go. When I teach a particular defence against a particular hold I would call that scripted, if I did that unscripted they I could not teach it very well and the student could not perform it properly. When I do free sparring with a training partner, even when I am taking it easy on them, I would not call it either scripted or non resistant. I do not know what my partner is going to do at any particular time because we did not get together beforehand and rehearse every move. My training partner is not going to stand still and let me attack, he is going to block and move around etc. That is resisting even though he is not trying to actually knock me unconscious like in a MMA match. There are times during training when too much resistance is a bad idea. If I am performing a self defence technique, for example a wrist lock to a takedown, my training partner is not supposed to move for me, I have to make him move (so not totally nonresistant) but if he resists too much then I have to apply more force to make the technique work and that's how people get hurt.

So do mean go and challenge someone to a challenge match, a sporting competition with a specific rule-set such as an MMA match or just go out and assault someone?

Competitive matches are easier to come by.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Easy then.

Show application of technique to resisted and unscripted attack.

Sigh...

Look, you don't actually get what you're arguing against here… or what you're asking for, and why it's simply not actual evidence for anything. Additionally, why on earth would I be wanting to bend to your demands when you haven't even bothered to answer any of the questions I've asked you?

That said, no, it's not that easy. For one thing, I don't record my classes… I don't have any real need or desire to do so. Secondly, you've been told repeatedly that "unscripted" is not unique to MMA training, so why you're thinking it doesn't exist elsewhere I have no idea (frankly, it's an arrogant delusion). Next, exactly what constitutes "unscripted" can vary a great degree based on the system itself, and the specific goals of the training being dealt with. Finally, I deal with reality… and the simple fact is that reality, as pertaining to actual violent encounters, doesn't actually feature "resistance", especially not as seen in a competitive form. It's simply, and plainly unrealistic.

I will, however, give you a small insight into some of the training methods I employ.

This month, we're looking at knife defence… specifically, we're looking at instinctive responses, with each week adding to the previous. The first week, we simply looked at evasive movement… the second added deflective actions… the third catching and controlling… with the fourth (next week) adding striking as a counter, and the fifth adding takedowns. Each week we begin with some basic repeated (partially scripted) movements… for the first week, for example, the series of attacks were set, but the exact evasions weren't, although options were provided. After going through the list of possible/likely attacking angles, it was then trained in a free-form, consistent/constant attack… the attacker would come in with five cuts, thrusts, grabs, or anything else, to which the defender would evade. Completely free-form (unscripted), but sticking to defined parameters.

As we went through the month, we added other skills… this week we added catch and control. From the catch, we then added a natural response on the attackers side… which is to attempt to retrieve their weapon/weapon arm. It's important to note that this is not "resistance", as it's really just an attempt to continue the attack already begun. Some students tried to escape the grab, rather than naturally respond with the aim of being able to continue their attack… so I had to bring everyone in, and explain the realities of the drill to them. Next week, we'll add striking, and repeat. By the end of the month, the drill is to have the attacker come in with a series of un-nominated attacks, to which the defender responds with any skill they have developed.

That, for the record, is an unscripted drill with realistic response. And that's how "street" skills are trained… well, it's one method. There are others.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sigh...

Look, you don't actually get what you're arguing against here… or what you're asking for, and why it's simply not actual evidence for anything. Additionally, why on earth would I be wanting to bend to your demands when you haven't even bothered to answer any of the questions I've asked you?

That said, no, it's not that easy. For one thing, I don't record my classes… I don't have any real need or desire to do so. Secondly, you've been told repeatedly that "unscripted" is not unique to MMA training, so why you're thinking it doesn't exist elsewhere I have no idea (frankly, it's an arrogant delusion). Next, exactly what constitutes "unscripted" can vary a great degree based on the system itself, and the specific goals of the training being dealt with. Finally, I deal with reality… and the simple fact is that reality, as pertaining to actual violent encounters, doesn't actually feature "resistance", especially not as seen in a competitive form. It's simply, and plainly unrealistic.

I will, however, give you a small insight into some of the training methods I employ.

This month, we're looking at knife defence… specifically, we're looking at instinctive responses, with each week adding to the previous. The first week, we simply looked at evasive movement… the second added deflective actions… the third catching and controlling… with the fourth (next week) adding striking as a counter, and the fifth adding takedowns. Each week we begin with some basic repeated (partially scripted) movements… for the first week, for example, the series of attacks were set, but the exact evasions weren't, although options were provided. After going through the list of possible/likely attacking angles, it was then trained in a free-form, consistent/constant attack… the attacker would come in with five cuts, thrusts, grabs, or anything else, to which the defender would evade. Completely free-form (unscripted), but sticking to defined parameters.

As we went through the month, we added other skills… this week we added catch and control. From the catch, we then added a natural response on the attackers side… which is to attempt to retrieve their weapon/weapon arm. It's important to note that this is not "resistance", as it's really just an attempt to continue the attack already begun. Some students tried to escape the grab, rather than naturally respond with the aim of being able to continue their attack… so I had to bring everyone in, and explain the realities of the drill to them. Next week, we'll add striking, and repeat. By the end of the month, the drill is to have the attacker come in with a series of un-nominated attacks, to which the defender responds with any skill they have developed.

That, for the record, is an unscripted drill with realistic response. And that's how "street" skills are trained… well, it's one method. There are others.

What questions did I miss?

I have asked everybody for unscripted. Not just you. And so far got nothing. Not a bean. I have been told a lot of things about it. I have been told a lot of stuff that is supposed to happen in a fight. I have also been told a lot of things that will happen in a mma match. (Which is truly funny at times)

What am I supposed to make of that. That everybody is hiding their unscripted training? See sport is easy to find unscripted or resisted. I just need to find a match or heavy sparring.

I get all of these scrips of how a fight goes and I am not sure why I am supposed to just take peoples word for it.

Otherwise I am making the point that training is pretty much training. There is really no street or sport.

I have no real issue with drills as a component of training. My issue is they are being called the street. It is pretty much how all skills are trained.

People are just yelling street sport at everything regardless if it applies or not.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score

All of them.

I have asked everybody for unscripted. Not just you. And so far got nothing. Not a bean. I have been told a lot of things about it. I have been told a lot of stuff that is supposed to happen in a fight. I have also been told a lot of things that will happen in a mma match. (Which is truly funny at times)

You've asked for things that are unrealistic to show/find. You've asked for things that only match what you think martial arts (well, MMA at least) is about/made up of. You've missed the reasons you've been told that this is an unrealistic request/demand of yours. You've missed that you've actually been told what the differences are between an MMA match and a fight.

And you're still not listening.

What am I supposed to make of that. That everybody is hiding their unscripted training? See sport is easy to find unscripted or resisted. I just need to find a match or heavy sparring.

Of course it's easy to find unscripted footage of competitive systems… it's how the competitions work.

You still aren't listening to what you're being told.

I get all of these scrips of how a fight goes and I am not sure why I am supposed to just take peoples word for it.

Because they're a lot more experienced in this than you are, have done the research, and know what's what, and what's garbage.

You haven't listened.

Otherwise I am making the point that training is pretty much training. There is really no street or sport.

Which is completely and utterly incorrect.

You haven't listened. You've just tried to insist upon your own inaccurate, incomplete, and flawed ideas.

I have no real issue with drills as a component of training. My issue is they are being called the street. It is pretty much how all skills are trained.

Then you're (still) not understanding drills, "street" training, scenario, or anything else. Despite a dedicated thread to help you understand.

You're not listening. Oh, and this idea of what drills actually are? That's one of the questions I had that you haven't answered yet… in the previous post of mine you quoted. Right at the top.

People are just yelling street sport at everything regardless if it applies or not.

No, son, they're explaining to you that your method of training is great for MMA competition, but can have some issues in other contexts and applications.

You haven't listened.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

And you didn't answer my questions either so really there is not much point in trying to discuss anything with you. You have your perceived notion of what is lacking in every other form of MA apart from MAs that compete in the ring. You assume that everyone training a martial art wants to compete. You have dismissed as 'drills' everything that has been posted to illustrate the type of training we are doing.

To be honest, I couldn't give a toss what you think. You are totally irrelevant when it comes to my training and everyone else's training as well.

Chris gave you an example of the type of knife defence he is teaching. I am doing a similar thing, perhaps a little different in that we are working more on slashing and multiple stabbing. It is totally unscripted. What we are training is not sport so for you to keep claiming that there is no street or sport is total bunkum.

In reality I wonder if you are just trolling!

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Plenty of movies have already depicted this. Usually it is either an underground camp where people are kidnapped and brought to it, or it's a corrupt privatized prison system. It's a simple plot that gets a lot of good martial arts action, and yes - people would watch it. Some people would believe the deaths are staged and would rationalize it that way, others are just sadistic.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
street fighting involves a lot of drills - getting yourself in / out unscathed for one putting a guy on his butt for another --- from what i've read i don't think that any of you have ever been in a proper full on street fight.

a lot of things come into play - the street itself for one is a weapon there's lampposts, curbstones, tarmac, concrete of varying surfaces, then there's weapons brought in by other people not just the guy you're going to take out then there's the whole atmosphere of it all and how it goes down depends on what happens next - for sure MA has it's place but in the world of the street it'll only go so far and you can do all sorts of drills to try and prepare yourself for what MIGHT happen but it rarely happens in a choreographed manner (like in the movies) so you can't really prepare for it.

i've seen some self defense classes and i've often thought if anything went down and they tried half of that they'd get mullered before the fight had started for real.

and MMA is a contact sport - people can't die cos it'd just tuk up the whole thing --- it's what we call scripted violence - you know roughly what to expect and you train for that in a nice comfy gym with a padded octogon for safety etc...... oh and people can throw in the towl if they think that you've had enough of a hammering -try that one in a street fight - it just ain't gunna be happening is it ?????

wake up and get real.............

donna

Latest Discussions