what ever happened to.....

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
What ever happened to Dennis Alexio? I know he shattered his shin bone or something but is he still envolved in kickboxing in any way? I always liked him.

Skpotamus

Brown Belt
Reaction score
He fought for a few years after the leg injury, and pretty much stayed away from leg kick rules after that.

Last I heard/read, he had been arrested for failure to pay child support (30k worth) and writing bad checks (fraud). A federal judge ordered him extradited to california, but I haven't heard what happened with that.

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
I was glad he got his leg broken by Stan Longinides. I thought he was punching well above his weight and getting his leg broken in 7 secs proved that. Anyways just thought I'd share that and I have no idea where he is now.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

OP
JadeDragon3

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
He fought for a few years after the leg injury, and pretty much stayed away from leg kick rules after that.

Last I heard/read, he had been arrested for failure to pay child support (30k worth) and writing bad checks (fraud). A federal judge ordered him extradited to california, but I haven't heard what happened with that.

Wow. Sounds like he hit rock bottom. Reminds me of the Rocky 5 movie where Rocky lost it all. You'd think he would have made enough money to last him between fighting, endorsements, and movies.

Skpotamus

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Digging around a bit more, it looks like he went kinda crazy.

He went up before a judge for an extradition hearing and claimed that he wasn't Dennis Alexio. He'd started calling himself some hawaiin name and claimed he wasn't a US citizen, but a citizen of Hawaii, which is it's own seperate country according to him.

Latest Discussions