What dog breed are you?

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow, You're a Labrador Retriever!

Labrador Retriever

The Caretaker
Your family is what makes you tick, and you never "flea" from an opportunity to hang out with the whole gang. A family picnic complete with hot dogs, deviled eggs and a refreshing swim in the lake is hard for you to stray from. Your sparky temperament and dogged intelligence mean you are not only a blast to hang out with, but great to work with as well. Your close pals appreciate your patience and forgiveness, knowing you'd rather let sleeping dogs lie than dwell on the mishaps of the past. Your dashing good looks may one day lead to a modelling career, if only you can tame the unfortunate clumsiness that sometimes causes you to go flailing from the catwalk. Learn more »
FAMOUS LABRADOR RETRIEVERS: Bill Cosby, Jackie Onassis, Dr. Phil, David Beckham
LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Doctor, Sales Executive

kosho

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Labrador Retriever

The Caretaker

Your family is what makes you tick, and you never "flea" from an opportunity to hang out with the whole gang. A family picnic complete with hot dogs, deviled eggs and a refreshing swim in the lake is hard for you to stray from. Your sparky temperament and dogged intelligence mean you are not only a blast to hang out with, but great to work with as well. Your close pals appreciate your patience and forgiveness, knowing you'd rather let sleeping dogs lie than dwell on the mishaps of the past. Your dashing good looks may one day lead to a modelling career, if only you can tame the unfortunate clumsiness that sometimes causes you to go flailing from the catwalk. Learn more »

LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Doctor, Sales Executive, Teacher

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
for your blog or profile page.

badge_golden.png

Damn and I so wanted to be a Bulldog!!! LOL

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Labrador Retriever

The Caretaker

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow, You're a Border Collie!

Border Collie

The Achiever
You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don’t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring."

wow the only thing thats like me in this is the fact that i can be very competitive. other than that............this quiz sucked lol

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Labrador Retriever

The Caretaker
Your family is what makes you tick, and you never "flea" from an opportunity to hang out with the whole gang. A family picnic complete with hot dogs, deviled eggs and a refreshing swim in the lake is hard for you to stray from. Your sparky temperament and dogged intelligence mean you are not only a blast to hang out with, but great to work with as well. Your close pals appreciate your patience and forgiveness, knowing you'd rather let sleeping dogs lie than dwell on the mishaps of the past. Your dashing good looks may one day lead to a modelling career, if only you can tame the unfortunate clumsiness that sometimes causes you to go flailing from the catwalk.

sounds about right LOL

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hmm. I took the complete test and got a different result:

Wow, You're a Hound of Tindalos!

Hound of Tindalos
The Unspeakable
It's a dog-eat-dog world for most of us. For you it's a dog-devour-soul cosmos. You're lean and afoot and always up for a snack, especially if it's torn shrieking from the body of your helpless prey. Cosmic distances and unimaginable aeons are just words to you. If there's an angle you're right on it. You're on speaking terms with all the big names: Yog Sothoth, Nyarlathotep, Tsathoggua, Cthulhu, but you're nobody's servitor. Your few cringing minions have learned to make themselves very scarce. Your friends weren't so lucky.

Attachments

• $tindalos.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 73

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
argh... hate tests that require personal stuff, like email addresses. hate junk mail...

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Border Collie

The Achiever

That's all well and good, but I'm just a teacher. Bill Gates and Bill Clinton? Yeah, right. Well, then again, maybe in my hobbies I'm competitive and go for achievement...Stopped trying to change education about a decade ago when NCLB became The Law.

Skip Cooper

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I couldn't have done better if I tried. This happens to be my favorite breed of dogs. How cool is that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labrador Retriever

The Caretaker

Latest Discussions