What Do You Look Like?

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kenpo tiger said:
Seriously, my cartoon looked sorta kinda like me, but it wasn't as far off as some of them are, judging by the posts here. And -- that's meant in a GOOD way. Nice to see people's pix.

Sorry - the Queen of Paranoia doesn't post 'em. KT

If I can post my gruesome appearance, and possible scar everyone who looks at you can atleast post 1 pic of yourself.

OP
K

KatGurl[v2]

Oh, yay. I love reviving threads. I gots some new and more recent pics. (Yay!)

KatGurl1.png

KatGurl2.png

KatGurl3.png

KatGurl4.png

KatGurl5.png

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
hey

How do you get photo's to post (there is no attach button to use so that about the extent of my savvy!)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
See this Thread
Hi The Kai,
You will need a Supporting Membership *see above thread*or You can link via an url on the net..
Any questions please post in the above link or in the Support forum. Thanks~!

~Tess
-MT S. MOD

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thanks

Is paypal trustable?? or do checks still work

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
If I can post my gruesome appearance, and possible scar everyone who looks at you can atleast post 1 pic of yourself.
Nah. Sorry. I missed MJ's bb test - was supposed to be there but had a conflict with a family function - so that would have been where you could have seen me.

Besides, I thought that was a nice picture of you. KT

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
Put the children and those weak of heart to bed, and do not stare directly at the picture. My ugliness has the effect of making stomachs empty.
OMG Rob Where is the bottle of soda? I must agree you look so much like your avatar it's just..... wow! Nice to see ya........... again:wavey: !

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I can personally vouch for the safety of paypal. I used it to purchase a few things, including my supporting membership here. Since becoming a supporting member, my legs are smoother, and my tan has evened! As well, I'm a better cook, and kick higher than ever before!
icon10.gif

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Paypal, is very trustworthy and guaranteed. The only drawback is if you are signing up without a credit card it takes a few days to get you authorized.

My pic was taken a few years ago in 2000, the reason there is no Coke in my hand is because I wasstanding beside Mr. Joe Palanzo. You can see the whole pic on my website. http://dynamickenpo.tripod.com

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Gee Rob. You know some really nifty guys! Seriously, what a treat to be able to train with them. I have to get to some tournaments... Nice pics of you - again - coke bottle notwithstanding. KT

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have had my pic taken with several others but with no scanner I can't put them on the computer. I have pics with myself and Zach Whitson, Huk Planas, George Dillman, Kim Dillman, Jay Arnold, Ed Parker Jr. Tim Hartman, Dr. Maung Gyi, and a few others. I once had my pic taken with SGM Parker, it was glorious, but the camera was lost by one of my students that day, and I never got to see the pic. I have also had my pic take with the Goldendragon but no one ever sent me a copy.

Tournaments are a great place to meet some of the notables, but camps and seminars are much better. The pictures are good, but the knowledge gained from working with one fo these people is much more valuable.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks to the help of one of my BEST friends I can now post pics... do I have any MA pics of myself... nah... but I got pics of the second half of my name... enjoy...By the way this is going down a 220' mineshaft where 95' down the shaft intersects into a drift/tunnel which dead-ends at a natural cave opening...the cave itself is roughly a little over a mile in length and over 300 feet in depth

Attachments

• $Going Down02.jpg
    $Going Down02.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 256

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
cool pics...i absolutely love caving, i think it's really challenging at least for me and i like to push myself sometimes...where were these caves? i've only been a couple of times but i'd like to go exploring some caves in a different area if possible

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
cool pics...i absolutely love caving, i think it's really challenging at least for me and i like to push myself sometimes...where were these caves? i've only been a couple of times but i'd like to go exploring some caves in a different area if possible
I'd tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya :mp5: ... they're semi-secret meaning that pubically we're not wanting to reveal the locations openly to preserve the caves and the folks (not trained for that sort of caving) that want to go in them. But show that you know how to get in and out of them and we'll take ya there.
Caving I think is an excellent areobic work out...especially vertical (rope).

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
most kool hobby!
I just started doing a little last year in the northwest of england and I am definately getting back into it when I go back!

MACaver-if you ever want a new challenge..or just a new place,look into england,specially round the ingleton area.There is a great climbing/caving store with a neat little cafe' upstairs where all the cavers and such meet.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Bammx2 said:
most kool hobby!
I just started doing a little last year in the northwest of england and I am definately getting back into it when I go back!

MACaver-if you ever want a new challenge..or just a new place,look into england,specially round the ingleton area.There is a great climbing/caving store with a neat little cafe' upstairs where all the cavers and such meet.
:lol: looks like I'm gonna have to start a whole new thread here... :lol:
I'd love to try some British caves as I've a few "mates" who are from the Island and they've told me stories that make me drool... heh. But alas... until my lottery ticket comes in (ok, ok gotta buy one first), it's just a borehole dream to go there.

Latest Discussions