What Do You Look Like?

Pale Rider

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hollywood1340 said:
Oh its up, just not complete. If you wish you can access it at http://www.geocities.com/indy458/main1.html Its in bits and pieces right now, but...well see for yourself :)
Thanks for letting me know.. I am looking over your site now, very informative..

How are you able to place mpgs on your geocities site? Nevermind... lol... I caught it.. they are embedded off of another site. That is what I did, before my webmaster told me that I was using too much bandwidth...

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Brother Rich,
This one is for you. I thought you may like this one. I'm trying to start him early. :)
How cute is that boy I ask you? He must be a young Jedi!!!!:jedi1:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
How cute is that boy I ask you? He must be a young Jedi!!!!:jedi1:

As I've said before. I know I didn't get much but the kids at least turned out cute. :idunno:

p.s.
Yes, the force is with him strong. Castillo will have no chance to turn him. :asian:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Since this thread came back up... and since I am somthing of a Megalomaniac...

Here's something more recent than the one I posted way back when...

john6.jpg

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Here's one that was taken of me mid 'Dance of Death' a couple of months ago. I had to hide it away quick when Brian brought them in to show us as the lady attacking me is one half of our 'Dating in the Dojo' couple and I didn't really want her boyfriend to see it for obvious reasons (he's the jelous type...)!

Ian.

Attachments

• $danceofdeath.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 271

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Put the children and those weak of heart to bed, and do not stare directly at the picture. My ugliness has the effect of making stomachs empty.

Attachments

• $me2.jpg
    $me2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 255
OP
S

shaolinchi

hey, this is me...if anyone is wondering the belt i'm wearing is an Assitant Instructors belt. I am not certified to teach yet, but am training to do so!

Image removed

<Mod Note> : I removed the image as it was causing a pop-up to show asking for a username and password on the site the image was located on. Please feel free to repost from a publically accessible location - Kaith

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Wow, Rob. Your avatar bears an uncanny resemblance to the real you. Was that picture taken with a camera phone?

The pic was taken in low light with a disposible camera, and had to be cropped to fit into MT acceptable size. I am not too good with photos on the computer, since they are not really a priority for me at this time.

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rob,

I agree with Flatlander. Your avatar is truly you -- or IS it you, and the picture...??

Seriously, my cartoon looked sorta kinda like me, but it wasn't as far off as some of them are, judging by the posts here. And -- that's meant in a GOOD way. Nice to see people's pix.

Sorry - the Queen of Paranoia doesn't post 'em. KT

Latest Discussions