What Are Your Favorite Martial Arts Movies Of All Time?

Ronin Moose

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Billy Jack

Enter the Dragon

Above the Law (I know, Seagal is a putz, but he did a lot for martial arts awareness in this, his first movie; and his choreography was great)

Kill Bill I & II

The Last Sumarai

The Pink Panther movies with SGM Ed Parker as Mr. Chong
(I think Curse of the Pink Panther and Revenge of the Pink Panther)
How could you not love Peter Sellers and his house boy - Kato?

OP
L

Littledragon

Chronuss said:
another one I forgot, Cradle 2 The Grave, Jet Li and Dacascos, along with DMX, who I like anyway. there've only been two Seagal movies I've cared for in the past decade and that's The Glimmer Man and Exit Wounds, both because of supporting roles that made the movie hysterical in some scenes.

I liked the fight scens in Cradle 2 The Grave but I hate how Dacascos died at the end.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Littledragon said:
I liked the fight scens in Cradle 2 The Grave but I hate how Dacascos died at the end.
It wasn't a bad movie, but considering all the talent you have between Jet Li and Mark Dacascos, I was a little let down by the final fight scene. JMO.

OP
L

Littledragon

Randy Strausbaugh said:
It wasn't a bad movie, but considering all the talent you have between Jet Li and Mark Dacascos, I was a little let down by the final fight scene. JMO.
Same. I thought it could have been much better.

OP
G

Genin Andrew

the original 3 ninjas!!!! that was one of the first movies i ever saw,lol very cool.Oh and how can we forget the ninja turtles movies,also high quality,especcially the 3rd where they go to Japan.

Fight scenes from the Lethal weapn movies.

does someone have any feedback on "Brotherhood of the wolf"? i wanna see that movie.

OP
S

sifu nick

All Bruce Lee's movies. Kickboxer. The Karate Kid (got me started too). Segals early movies.

OP
M

Mark Weiser

All this talk and I went out tonight and rented THE PERFECT WEAPON and GAME OF DEATH two classics.