• Chokes and Locks

• Weapons

• Multiple Attacks

Results are only viewable after voting.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Punches are something I am very comfortable dealing with, as well as kicks. Locks worry me because generally speaking the only people who will use a lock is some one who has had some experience/traning in using them.

OP
G

Gary Crawford

LOL!! that's just grand! I am most confident with any attack I can see coming,I hate being hit blindside.

hedgehogey

Green Belt
Reaction score
Obviously, I feel most comfortable defending against gangst of knife weilding, eye gouging thugs in an alleyway filled with broken glass.

OP
G

Gabrielbkfstudent

hedgehogey said:
Obviously, I feel most comfortable defending against gangst of knife weilding, eye gouging thugs in an alleyway filled with broken glass.

lol yeah totally and don't forget the ravenous dogs they bring for backup :asian:

I'm pretty confident in a defensive position period, because their offensive movements give allow me to react spontaneously. but i love working against large groups

Kenpodoc

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Personally, in the street, I prefer to defend against someone who is much smaller and slower than me. In the studio I prefer to deal with people who are better, bigger and faster than me.

Jeff

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kenpodoc said:
Personally, in the street, I prefer to defend against someone who is much smaller and slower than me. In the studio I prefer to deal with people who are better, bigger and faster than me.

Jeff
:wavey: My sentiments exactly!

Kenpodoc

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Michael Billings said:
And preferaby sight challenged (blind) and using at least one prosthetic limb.

-Michael
Agreed, though I've worked with some people who can do amazing things with prosthetic limbs.

Jeff

OP
M

M.C. Busman

Preferably someone unarmed!

Happiness,

M.C. Busman

Latest Discussions