What a pathetic display of dumping your trash on someone elses lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor_Mushin

White Belt
Reaction score
What a pathetic turn of events,

I did join this forum as a means of putting that non-sense in the past. Finding a different group and making an exceptional effort to bite my tongue if struck with the words of a troll. I could have continued to create accounts, have the site hacked (your site B.S), but I realized doing so would only validate your horrid opinion of me.
I completely concede that when I’m angered I often behave and speak in a loathsome manner. That’s an undeniable fact, and part of the reason I chose a new forum was to start a fresh where there is no ill feeling between myself and any other users.

This person has in one thread poisoned my name and brought our filthy laundry to this forum.
Well Carver, it seems you’ve done your work well. Even though I have not been banned due to that mess, this little effort of yours has done a fine job at giving me the desire to leave this forum also. Just knowing you’ll be here to just dump on everything I post so destroys my desire to post, to the point that there’s no sense in bothering.

In all honesty, I wonder how on earth you manage to train when you clearly spend such great amounts of time on forums. I’ve had some personal issues to deal with that have limited the amount of time I can spend (or being more open) afforded to spend training.

I’m totally sick of all this. I don’t use forums with the goal of cutting people down the way it seems you do. After the reception I’ve got due to this post of yours, I don’t think I’ll post again. Thanks for that. I bet you’re real proud of yourself right now aren’t you? Probably one of the only occasions when that sour looking face of yours smiles….when you so effectively cut someone down that they leave a forum…what bliss you must be feeling.
Don’t you realize how simple it would have been to use a different nick when opening this account? To open my account with a different email and from a friends p.c, whereby avoiding this whole mess. Perhaps you should consider why I didn’t in fact do that.

Anyway, martial talk, thanks a lot for having me (as short a stay as it was). Also, thank you for not banning me after seeing that disgusting behavior (I refer to myself of course). Perhaps the mod's realized that the fact that I have been nothing but polite in every post indicated a sincere desire to use this forum in a well intentioned manner. Even the article was an effort to analyze my, and others approach to M.A forums with the goal of bettering the experience for myself and any others who feel some mod’s on some sites overstep the bounds of their limited power.
The words of Mr. Carver “Happy to be of assistance, and my sincere apologies for bringing this distasteful matter to your forum”

Ahhhh, I do believe you did this with the intent of ‘assisting’ the forum. You should be ashamed of yourself, If I’m so loathsome…. Can you even attempt to deny this effort puts you comfortably on the same level or lower then myself.

Also, this is a fact, and I dare these two to deny this. I’ll be very curious too see if they blatantly lie on this one.

I did post that horrid and nasty post, I admit that, but I also know for a fact that I left that post up for no more then 20 seconds (I did try to delete, but the only option was to edit…hence the one line response) before realizing it was just way wrong in every way, and chose to delete it. (It seems these people spend even more time on their site then I could have fathomed.

Literally, and I swear on my fathers grave….15-20 seconds at most.
I’d be very curious to see if anybody could post the link with the original foul behavior, as it was said in a moment’s anger without really considering it. Hence the “you’re right, you’re always right”

I challenge either tweedle dumb or tweedle dumber to post the link and show anything otherwise from what I have just stated, had the ban been put in place before I posted the one line amended version, I would not have been able to post the new one line response true?

Take care all, and I also apologise for this mess being brought to your site. The difference is, I mean it. It’s clear these two have no desire to be members of this forum; they simply came here to smear my name. Note the pic. they chose for the Avatar in my old profile, and they complain about rudeness. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. The goal was to smear me, regardless of how filthy this mess is. And posting a ‘oh I’m so sincerely sorry I wouldn’t want to bring unpleasantness to your site’ is supposed to make it all right. Its clearly disrespect of Martial talk, of me, and their only motive is to be troll’s again. If they didn’t mean to, or want to, maybe…just maybe…… they wouldn’t??

Doc.

Take care all.

This really sucks.

Soulend

White Belt
Reaction score
Hmm, seems to me that you started the thread here, and thus are the trash dumper. Since your previous behaviour and e-mails are 100% relevant to the content of your thread, and shed quite a bit of light on both you and your topic, they were posted. Now everyone can see your true personality, mate.

If you wanted to "start fresh" here, it is quite beyond me why you would start a thread whining and blatantly lying about something that happened on another forum.

I changed your avatar to one far more fitting, by the way, after you had already spewed your filth, changed your name block to an obscenity, and sent that insulting and threatening e-mail to the Webmaster. Doing so was hardly equal to what you had done already.

You are a liar, a troll, and an absolute tool all wrapped up in a single sad and unmedicated little package. Thanks for playing, and rest assured you will not be missed.

OP
D

Doctor_Mushin

White Belt
Reaction score
I've lied about nothing you arrogant pig, you are the liar here. As i suspected you would be again.
I did in fact edit that post to a one line response, and your not posting the link to that particular thread proves it.
AGain, YOU dumped the trash here. i did not mention which site, i did not use your nick. The word is 'discretion' something tyou accuse me of not having, yet you clearly have no concept of.
Why dont you go back and urinate in your own little pool. Has it been SO long since you were last challenged by someone that you must chase them across cyber space to try to smear them again.
You're a pathetic loser, and if i get banned from here also, thats fine by me, as long as you get banned with me.
Again, my post beginning this thread was anonymous, and the fact that you have gone to such lengths to continue this argument leads me to realise i got under your skin almost as much as you did mine. Fantastic! :D

Here's a suggestion, you...and your little pale friend carver...go outside and get some fresh air. Maybe try training....you claim to know so much of martial arts, and insult anyone who says anything to contradicts your words . perhaps you should practise the art that you preach.
The amount of time you spend online leads me to wonder when the last time you actually wore a Gi or stepped into a dojo was.

Once again, you're a pathetic and loathsome old man. My greatest pleasure is knowing that a 'super moderator (overcompensation at its finest by the way) has so embarassed himself. Were i any user of this site who had not seen B.S (oh look, how appropriate) Your site would be the last forum i would ever join.
Try being a bully in the real world old man, or is it you know yo'd get your hip broken? maybe have your nightly valium and go lay down. youre a sad sad little old bitter person.

Go rot

Doc Anderson...ohhh! sorry, Mushin

P.S in all seriousness, i was impressed you took down my real name. A lot more adult then i thought you could be, but dont get too excited, you're still a pathetic and old wannabe bully

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am also active at Budoseek, and observed the dispute you have referenced.
A couple of points:

An internet forum is private property. You are allowed to join by the administrator. In doing so, you agree to abide by his/her rules. Just as
I may allow you as a guest in my house, but you must abide by my rules, or I will ask you to leave. If the rules of a given forum state that you must give your real name, you have two choices. give it, or do not enter. You may have the constitutional right to free speech, but if I tell you before you enter my house that I will not tolerate discussion of a given topic, you have two choices, avoid the topic, or be tossed. You chose to flaunt that rule, and quite disrespectfully, and were tossed. If you were a guest in someone's house and did things they asked you not to do, and then cursed at them when they asked you to stop, what do you think would happen?

The moderators at Budoseek are outstanding, but they do not suffer fools gladly (or for long). I am all for giving you a clean slate here at MT, but if your responses at Budoseek to people disagreeing with you are indicative of your ability to control your temper and mouth/keyboard, I have to wonder if you've really learned that much about control as a martial artist, and I would say it's just a matter of time before you are banned here as well.

On the other hand, if you can control your emotions and realize that the rules of a forum supercede whatever rights you think you have, you will find a very friendly group of people here at MT.

The course you take from here is up to you.

OP
D

Doctor_Mushin

White Belt
Reaction score
See, that sounds like the wording of an adult,

Mr/Miss/mrs (excuse me for not having seen your profile before responding). If this superhero mod had speken to me in a similar fashion, the entire argument would have never occured.
It is clear from viewing the thread on B.S where i joined that there was no direct insult re: use of real names, but i dont think you could deny there was'nt a passive agressive undertone. That is what got my back up.
Regarding your analogy of 'entering someones house' i must comment, and i assure you, i sincerely and honestly do not say this with any form of insulting undertone intended.
I seriously disagree with that comment. A mans rules in his home could not and would not superseed (sorry im not sure how its spelled,a nd i cant be bothered spell checkin it) the laws of the land.
For example, I have a home that i'm visiting , and i agree to a mans rules. I make the obviously incorrect assumption that they would be standard and very much like any other mans rules. As a result of this, he proceeds to deny me a legal right...lets say 'the right to live free of violence'. As a result, he when annoyed by a comment in a discussion we are having proceeds to attempt to beat me around the ears and face. Obviously i defend myself, and return the blows, only to find later he is justifying that action by pointing out a 'rule' that states the laws regarding assault do not apply in MY HOUSE, and i can do as i please.
Do you think a court would support his position? and charge me with assault for defending myself? Any persons rules, be it a forum, a home. a shop or anything else cannot directly contradict the law of a nation. If they did, can you imagine what kind of problems would arise from incidents occuring on private property? the law is the law, and morality is morality. It is not only lawful to call ourselves whatever we choose, but its moral. We are in fact lucky enough to be free, and live in free country's (well most of us anyway). I realise my example was extreme to say the least, but i think you understand my point. The laws of a man in his home shop or forum in this case, cannot make laws of the land null and void.

Regardless of the passive agressive manner in which he adressed it, i bit my lip, and changed it. I might note i was simply doing the honest thing to even admit the name was'nt real, and i get called a liar by him now. I might well be obnoxious at times, rude , what have you ( i believe only when provoked, but thats IMO) but one thing i am not, is a liar. I swore on the grave of my deceased father, and he still has the vulgar display to accuse me of lying. I not only swear on my fathers stone, but on my 6 month old sons eyes. I DO NOT LIE. I did in fact edit that post, and he insists on calling me a liar? I cannot fathom how you think this is excellent bahaviour.....
thank you for being so much more adult then either soulman, or myself. It is appreciated.

Be well

Doc Mushin

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok...I spent a significant amount of time over on Budoseek reading the threads involving "Doctor_Mushin".

Budoseek has a "real name" policy. Always has from what I remember, and I've been a member there for 4+ years. They'll remind you once, but argue with them on it and you aren't long for the site. Their site, their rules, it's clear as day when you sign up, so why waste their time if you either don't want to comply or are too lazy/stupid to read rules before you agree to them?

OUR rules are rather clear here as well:
Forum Bashing
- No forum bashing.
This means all forum bashing is not tolerated.
Forum bashing is coming to MT and complaining about other forums, their rules, their moderators, their members, etc.

The truth is, there are way too many websites, too few good ones, and even fewer websites that are managed well and have a good community of people. Don't waste your time bashing the forums that are not run properly or to your liking; it's like throwing a rock at a tree inside of a forest. You'll just get tired and you won't have the energy to hit them all. If you have a problem with another forum, please deal with it there.

Additionally:
  • No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. NO insulting or personal attacks on other members - if some one insults you, do not retaliate but report the offending post using the 'report this post' button link located in each post's top right corner! Respect each others' opinions - you don't have to agree with them but please respect them.
  • Rudeness, flaming, trolling, or any messages (via the forum, e-mail, or PM) that constitute a personal attack will not be tolerated. You'll only get one warning. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
Well, in these brief exchanges, we see all 3 are violated.

Let me make this clear.
This isn't the place to bring battles or arguments or issues that occurred on other sites.

We, and I personally, take a dim view to threats of hacking. Take your threats and attitude elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions