Were they or were they not?

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
The problem with that sort of thinking is that I can say the exact same thing about there being a plot by the Bujinkan to control the world. I see no evidence of it and can't point to anything to back the theory up.

Unless there is proof that can be provided to back up the idea that the ninja were primarily assassins, then the logical thing would be to assume they were not until evidence is provided.
Good point.

But will research be truely accurate in either favor?

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
47MartialMan said:
Of course, if this is your art, and you are in Japan, you are probably well versed in this than I.
Wow. That's the one of the brightest things I've seen written in this neck of the woods.

J

jibran

Based on 47's point:
There is no evidence I have found (so far) that Jedi did not live long ago in a galaxy far, far away; therefore, I don't know for sure.
That would explain the similarities between Palpatine and Bush though...

davidg553

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
jibran said:
Based on 47's point:
There is no evidence I have found (so far) that Jedi did not live long ago in a galaxy far, far away; therefore, I don't know for sure.
You are a dumbass.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note.
Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Please review our sniping policy. http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314 Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.

-Don Roley
-MT Moderator-

Koryu Rich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
jibran said:
Based on 47's point:
Jibran,
I think you've been hanging round with us Martial Arts Planet guys :jedi1: a bit too much :) .

Hi all I'm a long time lurker first time poster and would just like to say that so far I've found Martialtalk to be both fun and very informative. Really enjoyed some of Mr. Roley's posts!!

I'll go find somewhere to do a proper intro.

Thanks

Rich

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spookyfbi,
Welcome to martialtalk. I hope you enjoy it here.

There is a section of martialtalk devoted to introductions. You will find it toward the top above most other forums.

J

jibran

I was not sniping; I was making a joke due to the proximity to Episode 3.

ninhito

Orange Belt
Reaction score
okay this might soudn retarded. WHy would would there be assasination records? I mean, in the old days wasn't everything stated by word of mouth. SO then when would there be records of assasinations. I mean if your suppose to blend in and look like something your not, like a samurai and not a ninja, then wouldn't it be written as samurai as assinating people. If its suppose to be written down, then why is it written down? Then their track record must have been amazing, like any amount of assasinations to 0 MIA.

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ninhito said:
okay this might soudn retarded. WHy would would there be assasination records? I mean, in the old days wasn't everything stated by word of mouth. SO then when would there be records of assasinations. I mean if your suppose to blend in and look like something your not, like a samurai and not a ninja, then wouldn't it be written as samurai as assinating people. If its suppose to be written down, then why is it written down? Then their track record must have been amazing, like any amount of assasinations to 0 MIA.
Well we there is hisroey of famous people getting assassinated throughout time.

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
The problem with that sort of thinking is that I can say the exact same thing about there being a plot by the Bujinkan to control the world.

Ssshh!!!

Loose lips sink ships, Don. . .
:wink1:

Latest Discussions