Welcome

Sifu Ken of 8 Tigers

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This forum was currently placed on the Kentropolis Forums for the Kentropolis Community Site, BuffaloTaiChi.Com. I am an instructor for the 8 Tigers Academy of Tai Chi and Chi Kung, and created the site to promote Internal Arts, in particular Tai Chi, in the Buffalo-Niagara Region.

That is what this forum is all about. BuffaloTaiChi.Com lists a number of credible schools in the area that teach Tai Chi and Chi Kung, along with some basic information on the subject. There is no competition here ... just knowledge.

If you teach or are a student (or both!) of the Chinese Internal Arts, feel free to share your experiences here, ask questions, etc.. I will do my best to answer any specific questions and look forward to feedback from those who have tranvelled farther down the path than I have.

Peace to you All,

Ken JP Stuczynski
8 Tigers Academy of Tai Chi and Chi Kung

xingyiquan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I just moved to Cheektowaga, is there any place I could find some partaner to practice push hand? I learned little bit of tai chi, and basic princple of push hand, but would really want to find some one to practice with, please PM me if anyone could help me, thanks!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just moved to Cheektowaga

My home town! I grew up off of French Rd. This is a Buffalo-based board. Check out:
www.wnymartialarts.com

Note that BuffaloTaiChi.com sponsors this forum! Bill Adams in West Seneca teaches Tai Chi from his Karate school. This board's co-founder, Tim Hartman of West Seneca, will know who is available there--you might PM him.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of the best places in WNY is the Red Dragon School at the Mckinley Mall in Blasdell. It's the Buffalo Yang Chengfu Fu Tai Chi Chuan Center.
http://reddragonschool.net/
Tell Sifu Gott you heard about them here :)

OP
S

Sifu Ken of 8 Tigers

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I've taken a year off to learn Yang style at Red Dragon. We do very little push hands, but if wqe have more people interested, I'm sure we would do it more often. I for one would love to work one on one with someone from time to time in or out of the school.

OP
S

Sifu Ken of 8 Tigers

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi, Sifu Ken, I send you a PM few days ago.

Yes, thank you!

I have your number on my desk to call you. I've just been really busy. In fact, if you'd like to meet me at the school I currently train with (Red Dragon in McKinley Mall), that would be ideal. I'm their for various class times throughout the week.

Or maybe if things go well, we could just meet regularly somehwere in between. I've been wanting a regular push-hands partner for years!

Peace,

Ken