Weight training

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I just joined the gym so I can weight train. I figure I need to build up my arms and legs a little bit so my punches and kicks will be more powerful. It felt great. I can't wait to go back tomorrow.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rachel,
Go into the health section here on MT. I put up almost all of the muscles in the body in that section. Also, there's a bunch of different exercises per each muscle that I listed.;)

OP
rachel

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well,I had the personal trainer with me showing me the machines and how to use them. I did 2 reps of 15 on each machine. Arms, legs and back. I don't like the ab machine I tried. I'm used to doing different kinds of crunches from class I guess. I don't know what the names of the machines are. The paper is in my file at the gym so I can use it there.I was probably on 6 or 7 different machines today. I'll let you know.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by rachel
Thanks,Jason. I appreciate it.:)

It's no problem, I've had them up for awhile and they lost interest so hopefully they'll gain some posts.

M

MartialArtist

Ask your trainer if you would like to try free weights once you get the hang of the machines. Free weights are everything machines are, but much more. Machines are great for what people call the "mind-muscle" connection.

Latest Discussions