weight class

Stolly

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi just thought i would introduce myself and also i have a question. I live in Norwich and there is no muay thai club (the closest is cambridge 60 miles away) so i am having private lessons at the local kickboxing gym. I would like to become an ammuter fighter in the future but my instructor said he will struggle to find fights for me as i am only 47kg (strawweight). Do you guys know if there are many adult male opponents this size in the uk doing mt?

roki_balboa

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes you can find them in Irak or Iran, when I was In germany this year I saw a lot of them, but probably you dont want to have fight with them becouse they are too good for your first fight.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Stolly said:
Hi just thought i would introduce myself and also i have a question. I live in Norwich and there is no muay thai club (the closest is cambridge 60 miles away) so i am having private lessons at the local kickboxing gym. I would like to become an ammuter fighter in the future but my instructor said he will struggle to find fights for me as i am only 47kg (strawweight). Do you guys know if there are many adult male opponents this size in the uk doing mt?

He's kinda of right bro,you might need to put on some weight,I have a friend who is in the same boat except the other way round,he's super heavyweight and cant find fights and as such is cutting down to heavyweight.

Latest Discussions