• $web_3537.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 187

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In terms of simply which picture shows Mrs. Cap'n to best advantage, I think the last one has the edge.

The first shot is a good idea but I think it would be better 'reversed' i.e. the reflection on the right. That might just be because I am right handed tho (which affects all our actions and perceptions much more than we think)?

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wow she is a very pretty lady. I like the Alice Thru the Looking Glass shot and maybe [because I am a big photography expert and all!] I would not have filtered the mirror image to B&W and but instead just taken down the colour saturation so it looked kind of old, you know like an aged mirror if that makes sense? She is certainly pretty what is the word photogenic wow nice pictures. Bring up the eyes she has beautifully expressive eyes you know!
Jnna

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They're great! The second one is good but not as eye-catching to me as the others. I find it harder to judge in part because I know her, but the last two really capture aspects of her personality nicely.

The first shot is a good idea but I think it would be better 'reversed' i.e. the reflection on the right. That might just be because I am right handed tho

I think I agree. The reflection should be the first thing to catch one's eye here, I think. Maybe it's more that having the reflection in the foreground rather than the background would put more emphasis on it?

I agree with Jenna about her eyes!

Latest Discussions