weapons blow gun and darts what the range

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am not trying make any one mad i am in Historically point a veiw only but do practies can happen by caues and effect!

This is, from a historical point of view, utter nonsense. You're actually in a fantasy point of view, Billy.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
one comment poisin hores blood and munewer still work to day but i know you gone to say it all right not here to juge or start fight

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i am not trying make any one mad i am in Historically point a veiw only but do practies can happen by caues and effect!

What you are claiming 'historical' is not true. It's bull.

Also - STOP GOING BACK AND RE-EDITING YOUR POST TO REPLY TO REPLIES! It screws up the flow of the conversation.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
one comment poisin hores blood and munewer still work to day but i know you gone to say it all right not here to juge or start fight

Bolded words are misspelled. Again.

I have no idea what Hores and munewer are.

Simple fact, blowguns aren't anti-person weapons, and the poison dart thing is a fantasy, not reality.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score

One comment can poison a heroes blood, and... manure? Still works to this day, but I know youre going to say it, all right. Im not here to judge or start a fight.

Even when I translate it, that still doesnt make sense.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"horse blood and manure"?

goes back to using rust. Anything that can cause an infection was to be feared, back when there were no antibiotics. Today, they are in everything.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
  1. Te trodotoxin if found in liver of puff fish ---some tiger fish have spin also that have Te trodotoxin that kill in 10 to 20 sec some snake and spider also poison’s there some tribes Amazon use blow gun kill monkey's and wild bore use spider poison some Asian country use cobra poison’s Historically poison in shinobi practices

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

If that means that horse blood and crap are poison, then yes, they are. Sort of. And if you get enough in you (which is absolutely NOT possible with your little toy blowdart) it could be bad. With the amounts you could put on a dart, you might, if your immune system didn't deal with it, get a nasty infection. Which you'd notice in a week or so.

If horse blood were so toxic, Billy, we'd be seeing an awful lot of dead veterinarians...

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Billy.

The types of poisons said to be used are not what you're talking about here.

The application was not what you're talking about here.

The blowgun is an irritant at best.