Weapon Masters Discovery Channel TV show

C

chadd

Hi - I'm Chad's wife ... you can see more about the show here:
www.chadfab.com

and if anyone lives in the dc area you're welcome to come by the workshop and build some weapons of your own!

the show was supposed to air on Discovery, but they decided he was a little to WACKED for the family viewers ... so he's on Military channel, and they have not asked for any more shows -- if you like the show, email or post to threads on military channel site and tell em!

Bikewr

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Nice to hear from "Mrs. Chad"! Chad seems no more "whacked" than the Mythbusters crew, which is one of the most popular Discovery network efforts...Go figure.

For me, it's part of the show's charm.

I've been fooling with primitive weapons for many years; I build bows, one crossbow, an atlatl, blowguns.....Etc.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi - I'm Chad's wife ... you can see more about the show here:
www.chadfab.com

and if anyone lives in the dc area you're welcome to come by the workshop and build some weapons of your own!

the show was supposed to air on Discovery, but they decided he was a little to WACKED for the family viewers ... so he's on Military channel, and they have not asked for any more shows -- if you like the show, email or post to threads on military channel site and tell em!
You're in the Washington DC area? Too cool! Was the series filmed there, too?

Latest Discussions