Wats up from NZ

william276

White Belt
Reaction score
Sup guys my name is William and i'm from New Zealand.
I'm currently studying Hapkido and in future I would like to learn Ninjutsu or one those Chinese animal styles.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, William, good to have you with us.

There are lively Korean, Chinese and Ninjutsu fora on the board and lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people with a good deal of collective experience in these arts... enjoy exploring here!

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MT. Commiserations on the All Blacks losing to France. I know your pain.:)

Whaaaaa???

The All Blacks.... lost to .... FRANCE???

OK, I get it... this is a dream, and soon I'll wake up and tell everyone that I had this bizarre dream in which someone reported that the All Blacks had lost to the French team, and everyone will roll their eyes and whirl their fingers around the sides of their heads and ask me what I'd been smoking before I went to bed...

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Whaaaaa???

The All Blacks.... lost to .... FRANCE???

OK, I get it... this is a dream, and soon I'll wake up and tell everyone that I had this bizarre dream in which someone reported that the All Blacks had lost to the French team, and everyone will roll their eyes and whirl their fingers around the sides of their heads and ask me what I'd been smoking before I went to bed...

Sadly, I wish it were a dream because Australia lost to England and that really hurts.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sadly, I wish it were a dream because Australia lost to England and that really hurts.

Migod, this is impossible... I hope my UK friends on MT won't be making voodoo dolls of me, but when was the last time England beat any of the antipodal teams in rugby??

I was there, way back when, on a bright autumn day in Victoria, B.C., when the All-Blacks took on the Canadian rugby team and, immediately the haka was finished, went through them in a fashion which the old bullet/wet Kleenex figure of speech doesn't even begin to do justice to. And Canada had played respectably against England during that period. And earlier this year, Ireland beat England! So....?????

My picture of the world is crumbling around me....

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Migod, this is impossible... I hope my UK friends on MT won't be making voodoo dolls of me, but when was the last time England beat any of the antipodal teams in rugby??

Try 2003 in the World Cup final against Australia (bloody Jonny Wilkinson! Guess why we lost on Saturday). Pretty sure we rolled them between times though.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Try 2003 in the World Cup final against Australia (bloody Jonny Wilkinson! Guess why we lost on Saturday). Pretty sure we rolled them between times though.

OK, but it's been a while, eh? Who'd a thought it??

The time England (well, Britain, i.e. Wales, really :D) beat the All Blacks in the Test series, back in 1971, was enough to make Barry John the King for evermore. Things like that aren't supposed to happen more than once in any given geological era!