Watching street fight/attack videos ?

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What is the point in breaking legs, when it comes with several legal and financial charges?
Why not just kick well, on the nerves or more sensitive points. Enough to stop the threat. Efficient. No dark side... ;)

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I don't need to keep applying pressure and torque to know that If I keep doing so it will break it's common sense, similar to how I don't know need to shoot myself or others to know bullets go through people.
Having broken 9 bones myself a hairline fracture isn't always as noticeable without an x ray and sometimes what appears to be broken x ray confirms or a not. I have broken other's bones however I didn't notice it broke someone's finger during a grab I thought I just extended it to much. So no, you don't have to break someone's bones to know about leveraging and torque.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don't need to keep applying pressure and torque to know that If I keep doing so it will break it's common sense, similar to how I don't know need to shoot myself or others to know bullets go through people.
Having broken 9 bones myself a hairline fracture isn't always as noticeable without an x ray and sometimes what appears to be broken x ray confirms or a not. I have broken other's bones however I didn't notice it broke someone's finger during a grab I thought I just extended it to much. So no, you don't have to break someone's bones to know about leveraging and torque.

I actually have a punch that makes the skull explode. I have never done it of course because it would kill people. But I don't think that is a factor.

I don't have to actually explode skulls to know my technique works.

Anybody who punches people in the head and does not explode the skull is not doing it right.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I actually have a punch that makes the skull explode. I have never done it of course because it would kill people. But I don't think that is a factor.

I don't have to actually explode skulls to know my technique works.

Anybody who punches people in the head and does not explode the skull is not doing it right.
Your example is illogical and has no basis in reality. If you can articulate yourself intelligently maybe I would take you seriously

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I actually have a punch that makes the skull explode. I have never done it of course because it would kill people. But I don't think that is a fact
How do you perform this? What plausible means can you perform this?
don't have to actually explode skulls to know my technique works.
No you don't if you have a plausible explanation, same as I don't have to run a sharp sword into someone to kill some one at least mine is plausible.
It goes back to breaking someone's arm how do we know it works because its common sense same as stabbing someone with a knife goes through them, your logic is a fallacy and to debate with someone who can't use logic is a waste of time so drop bear every one sees your post on the subject and you are the one with egg on your face end of discussion son, mic dropped your rebuttal is on deaf ear cause you have been schooled.also drop bear is on my ignore no time for fools in life.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
How do you perform this? What plausible means can you perform this?

No you don't if you have a plausible explanation, same as I don't have to run a sharp sword into someone to kill some one at least mine is plausible.
It goes back to breaking someone's arm how do we know it works because its common sense same as stabbing someone with a knife goes through them, your logic is a fallacy and to debate with someone who can't use logic is a waste of time so drop bear every one sees your post on the subject and you are the one with egg on your face end of discussion son, mic dropped your rebuttal is on deals ear cause you have been schooled.also drop bear is on my ignore no time for fools in life.

So exploding skull punches are silly but leg breaking kicks are OK. And you are ignoring me.

Nice.

Your finger break does not hold up. I can effectively execute a finger bending technique without breaking your finger. So I can actually do the technique and know of it's effectivness.

Even in self defence most people don't break arms with arm locks. The technique works anyway.

I train in an environment where knee kicks are allowed. And they mostly don't break. This is why knee breaking kicks are done by people who never break knees.

Latest Discussions