Warrant issued for mcgregors arrest

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I kinda agree with Chael Sonnen. I think it was a media stunt by McGregor that went wrong.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy knew what he was doing. He had a gang of friends with him, and he got the security staff to let him and his crew in.

Proof or just your opinion?

That Mayweather money will be gone.

Again you know that how?

It's like Conor forgot what martial arts is all about.

He hasn't but he's not a martial artist per se, he's a man who fights for money. You might not like it, thinking he should be all moral and high minded but he isn't, he's a man earning his living. 'Professional' fighters have done all sorts of things to promote fights, they've done that for a few hundred years. Top 12 Craziest Boxing Publicity Stunts

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I kinda agree with Chael Sonnen. I think it was a media stunt by McGregor that went wrong.
I wouldn't listen to a word that guy says his first language is bs and he only says the stuff he says to get in the headlines to stay relevant. Why do you think he did all the trash talk game...because his fights aren't entertaining he just wrestles and holds you down so he needs to add some interest to his fights or no one would care about him

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wouldn't listen to a word that guy says his first language is bs and he only says the stuff he says to get in the headlines to stay relevant. Why do you think he did all the trash talk game...because his fights aren't entertaining he just wrestles and holds you down so he needs to add some interest to his fights or no one would care about him

No it makes sense.

He probably waited for Khabib to get on the bus and then came out at like he wants to brawl. Throw shat at the bus and get some publicity and maybe create some hype......but then Chieasa and Borg got injured and the sugar turned to shat.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Conor is fighting Irish there really doesn't have to be a reason for anything he does, I worked with a regiment of men like him, trust me there's no logic, no rhyme or reason they just are. Charm the birds out of the trees with their craic and then thump someone just for the craic. they are an acquired taste for sure just as Conor is.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
No it makes sense.

He probably waited for Khabib to get on the bus and then came out at like he wants to brawl. Throw shat at the bus and get some publicity and maybe create some hype......but then Chieasa and Borg got injured and the sugar turned to shat.
No...because before this happened him and his crew of morons had already a number of security staff. Plus this only started after khabib got into a argument with mcgregors cling on. Then he flew down there...if it was a publicity stunt he'd have already been there for it and the other fighters would've known about it