** Warning Sensei from hell!! Graphic Content at download site

Loki

Black Belt
Reaction score
What crap. Of course you can't learn if you don't learn to endure pain, but COME ON! All you're doing by that kinda instruction is lowering your student's self-confidence, so how does that make him a better martial artist? Looks like slave-beating to me...

~ Loki

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
What an awful video! I suppose Japan doesn't have Lawyers; someone could get rich off of that lawsuit :whip:

Franc0

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello, I've trained at Master Toddy's here in Vegas, and the few times I trained there, I've never ever seen him abuse his students in any way. Master Toddy has a very respected reputation in training and producing top notch Muay Thai fighters, without having to beat the crap outta them. He is very professional, courteous and dedicated to his students & fighters, at least from what I saw.

Franco

M

Martialscientist

I seen allot of stuff in my life, but this is too much.

Getting a bigger stick and jumping that teacher after class would not be too bad.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Today that kind of training (getting hit) does not work anymore. It is the old way of thinking. Every time you do something wrong- bang.

There way is old , non-product, abusive, and dangerous.

It is the way they were taught to teach. Stupid yea! They cannot see the proper way to be a good teacher.

Japanese training is out of date and out of touch! That is why you should never hit your kids when they do something you didn't like!

There are other ways to teach them! Too bad that is all they know...Aloha