** Warning Graphic Nature Mature Content ** Doctor's remove second head!!!!!

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
i wonder if the heads stayed togerther could ley comunicate telepathically? I mean, they did share part of the same brain. And if you think about it like this, the average person uses; what, i thihk it's 5% of their brain. Well if they have seperate thought but the brain is attached, and if they could comunicate tellepathically to eachother, their combined usage of the brain would double(10%). Thats craziness right there.

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
I wonder how that happens i mean it cant be that commonand yet another child had the same thing but died. Maybe its some kind of defect from genetic engineering, they are trying to make the perfect diplomat and change the world. Think about it i the child grows up using double the amount of brain as a normal person and was able to develope and use telepathy and get in the heads of politicial leaders. Whoa, thats some more craziness.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
kid said:
I wonder how that happens i mean it cant be that commonand yet another child had the same thing but died. Maybe its some kind of defect from genetic engineering, they are trying to make the perfect diplomat and change the world. Think about it i the child grows up using double the amount of brain as a normal person and was able to develope and use telepathy and get in the heads of politicial leaders. Whoa, thats some more craziness.
I don't know what Egypt is like, but at least in DR, the medical care isn't always up to par. Could be certain things like prenatal vitamins and such cut risks for things like this, or like if the mom's smoke or drink when pregnant or are eating fish with high levels of mercury again, could maybe lead to this genetic defect.

Just glad the baby is doing good

A

AnimEdge

"The head that was removed from Manar had been capable of smiling and blinking but not independent life, doctors said."

woh

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
That is wrong in every way. you should be ashamed of yourself.(i laughed but of though)

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wonder if the head can be reattached...to another person???

muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!