WAM/Violent Tapi-Tapi? What gives?

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Since I mentioned it here I might as well post it here first. The NEW Presas Arnis T-shirts are now in! They are a unisex shirt.
Colors are Black or Pink.

Sizes are:
Black Youth Medium thru Adult XX-Large
Pink Youth Medium thru Adult X-Large

Prices are $19.99 each +$5.00 for S&H, will combine S&H for multiple items.

Payments: Pay Pal, Credit Cards ans Money Orders.

For orders e-mail me at: [email protected]

View attachment $Presas Arnis T-Shirt.jpg

mtbates

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
T.J.
will you be hawking, I mean selling them at the Blackbelt Hall of Fame Camp this week @Villanova Univ.?

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can bring a few items. I always have the Mobile Pro Shop with me. I can accept credit cards on site!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gee Tim, I dont know....first 'violent' terms for seminars and now we've got violent terms on shirts. What is the world coming to?

LMAO...seriously though, all kidding aside, I like the shirts! :D

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to agree with Guro Harold here. People can say and do what they want but it certainly did come as something of a surprise to me to see things couched in those provocative terms and a discussion as to what this means (if anything) about where the art is headed is on-topic. Kelly Worden and others have taken Modern Arnis in another direction that is less purely defensive and that's OK--the Prof. encouraged people to branch out on there own. It sounds like there's smoke but not fire here and I'm glad to know it but it seems like a fair topic for conversation to me. The art has broken up since the death of its founder--a common story but people will be interested for a long time in where the various threads lead.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Guro Harold here. People can say and do what they want but it certainly did come as something of a surprise to me to see things couched in those provocative terms and a discussion as to what this means (if anything) about where the art is headed is on-topic. Kelly Worden and others have taken Modern Arnis in another direction that is less purely defensive and that's OK--the Prof. encouraged people to branch out on there own. It sounds like there's smoke but not fire here and I'm glad to know it but it seems like a fair topic for conversation to me. The art has broken up since the death of its founder--a common story but people will be interested for a long time in where the various threads lead.

Of course, going to the source is also an option. :) SD is violent. I think thats a no brainer. It was said that I was missing something. I asked, but never got an answer. *shrug* Oh well.....

Latest Discussions