Video clips

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any sites with Kunto-Silat video clips? Specifically the jurus, but other types of clips would be nice as well. I'm having little luck finding any.

Cthulhu

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Does anyone know of any sites with Kunto-Silat video clips? Specifically the jurus, but other types of clips would be nice as well. I'm having little luck finding any.

Cthulhu

I have a couple of brief clips on my website of me doing a couple of Silat techniques.

No specifically Kuntao Silat clips at this point, but have a look and see what you think.

http://www.impactacademy.com/videos

Mike

OP
Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I actually checked those out already. Nice clips, and thanks!

Cthulhu

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cthulhu
I actually checked those out already. Nice clips, and thanks!

Cthulhu

Cool. I'll put some more out there over time. I don't have a schedule for them ... just whenever I get a wild hair. But check back :)

Mike

Trent

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello,
Nice place you have here.

The site listed in my signature has more than a few clips, but due to traffic and server issues, each clip offers just a taste.

S

sercuerdasfigther

hey mike,
cool clips, i learned shirt stuff like that from tom kier. did you guys get that from sayoc or your silat training?
thanx, rob

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by sercuerdasfigther
hey mike,
cool clips, i learned shirt stuff like that from tom kier. did you guys get that from sayoc or your silat training?
thanx, rob

Nope. I got that material from the Cipecut section of Mande Muda Silat. I'm not sure where Tuhon Tom got his. Tuhon Tom probably got his from Silat, too - but I don't know for sure. I know he's known Bob Torres for quite a while and Guru Torres has good flexible weapons material. I don't know, though, where Tuhon Tom got his from :)

Mike

Latest Discussions