Venescrima

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It says: "Demonstrating a little bit of my family's knife fighting system within the level of taijutsu".

OP
M

Mon Mon

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
It is FMA my teacher simply stopped following the triangular pattern footwork and took it in a different direction.

He also showed me the triangular pattern foot work in addition to other possible patterns i can use.

All triangular footwork is esnnentally 45 degree angle movements, as u rotate or invert it becomes a diamond.

There is more too it than that and more to patterns than i can say its something only he can show.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
It is FMA my teacher simply stopped following the triangular pattern footwork and took it in a different direction.

He also showed me the triangular pattern foot work in addition to other possible patterns i can use.

All triangular footwork is esnnentally 45 degree angle movements, as u rotate or invert it becomes a diamond.

There is more too it than that and more to patterns than i can say its something only he can show.

I don't think it is a matter of just the footwork, it is a matter of flow, this guy is stiff and tensing at weird spots.

OP
M

Mon Mon

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
There is a reason to that i can only tell and share what i have experienced and i know this guy is legit. There is a lot there the FMA is only a small part of the basics he has me do in this art.