Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Vacation Notice
February 24th-28th 2003

I will be taking a much-needed break from being online almost constantly the last year or so. While I'm 'gone', if you have an administrative issue, please contact either Cthulhu or Arnisador and they will be happy to assist you.

Thank you everyone,

See ya in a week. :)

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Vacation Notice
February 24th-28th 2003

I will be taking a much-needed break from being online almost constantly the last year or so. While I'm 'gone', if you have an administrative issue, please contact either Cthulhu or Arnisador and they will be happy to assist you.

Thank you everyone,

See ya in a week. :)

Enjoy!

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by arnisador
Let's change Renegade's username to PowderPuff while Kaith's gone!

Thats evil.......Reminds me of a story though. I used to administrate on a site called FFBeta under the Handle Dagamejoe. I had my Avatar and Banner of a Dragon and lightning and so on and I was just looking evil. Then I went on Holiday and all the other admins changed my name to Daniceguyjoe and gave me an avatar of a cat and a pink banner with the same cat :shrug:

I got them back by deleting half the members on the site :rofl:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heh, thanks. :)
Wish I could take a week totally away from PCs... business wont allow it.

I'm just so burnt out from forums...I've been on MT almost 60+ hours a week since day one, plus my other forum, plus keeping up with a few others, plus business, etc... I'm fried.

Taking a 'work' week away from all forums...need to put some projects to bed, get reorganized, etc. Starting in March, MT is rolling out some majorly cool new features and services...its a year long process (something new hopefully each month) and I need some rest to prepare. (plus hopefully I'll be able to get back to active training...its been a few months...getting rusty. heh)

Thank you everyone...I know this place is in good hands while I recharge the batteries.

:asian:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith,

You cannot go on Vacation, what will we do? The peopel will run amuck and it will rain cats and dogs. :D

Seriously, Kaith, enjoy your time away, and rest and relax.

See you when you get back.

Arnisador,

I like your idea, maybe we should have a poll on what name to choose? :eek: :cool:

Latest Discussions