Useing Airsoft for training?

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
They arent, around 300fps is the common speed for AEG's.

Rat they ain;t the same believe me they are not no matter what you read in the blurb the ones stateside are not the same as you get here

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Rat

Don't even dream that what is available stateside you can get here, as if you go walting about with an airsoft weapon that you can get stateside here or you try to import one without having it go thru a firearms dealer and you don't have your paperwork you will get a knock on the door from ummm people you might not want to make acquaintance with ... and also don't make the mistake in thinking that the mace sprats they have or the tasers that look like flash lights are legal here as they ain't young man

D

Deleted member 39746

Rat

Don't even dream that what is available stateside you can get here, as if you go walting about with an airsoft weapon that you can get stateside here or you try to import one without having it go thru a firearms dealer and you don't have your paperwork you will get a knock on the door from ummm people you might not want to make acquaintance with ... and also don't make the mistake in thinking that the mace sprats they have or the tasers that look like flash lights are legal here as they ain't young man

They are basically un regulated, you just need a reason to get the full colour ones. As they are realstic imitation firearms. (the law was made to define them as such) It also encompases blank firing weapons as well, if i remember right.

As for the FPS, around 300 is common in the U.S as well for AEG's. Most people wont have to worry about the regulations set on their pressure. The highest or the site i can get access to is 500fps for springers, and i think thats pretty common as well. (correct me if i am wrong with what th most common speed for them is)

They dont need to be distriuted through a firearms dealer either, to reiterate its only a slight neusance to get the replica ones, in realstic paint, not two tone paint or anything. (it just happens some gun shops might sell airsoft weapons and air rifles as well, as i have seen them sold in one) I can attest to that with the plenty of designated airsoft retailers selling both two tone and realstic ones.

On that note i need to be shot by one to see how much it hurts. I do plan to play it some day. :p

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
They are basically un regulated, you just need a reason to get the full colour ones. As they are realstic imitation firearms. (the law was made to define them as such) It also encompases blank firing weapons as well, if i remember right.

As for the FPS, around 300 is common in the U.S as well for AEG's. Most people wont have to worry about the regulations set on their pressure. The highest or the site i can get access to is 500fps for springers, and i think thats pretty common as well. (correct me if i am wrong with what th most common speed for them is)

They dont need to be distriuted through a firearms dealer either, to reiterate its only a slight neusance to get the replica ones, in realstic paint, not two tone paint or anything. (it just happens some gun shops might sell airsoft weapons and air rifles as well, as i have seen them sold in one) I can attest to that with the plenty of designated airsoft retailers selling both two tone and realstic ones.

On that note i need to be shot by one to see how much it hurts. I do plan to play it some day. :p

ok you use that defense then lol

MaxtheNinja

White Belt
Reaction score
I have an M&P and a Glock any suggestions or whats a good brand that makes either of them

Elite Force is the only company with the rights to make Glocks. For M&P there is a SAI BLU that you could look at.
Airsoft Glock Pistol - Modern Airsoft the Elite Force Airsoft Retail

I THINK WE has Glock rights to put all the brandings etc on it. Most branded(company) ones will look like and have enough similarties to be used as trainign devices.

There are some unbranded nes out there which dont look like anything in particular etc but aisoft is also a sport and a few companies produce airsoft weapons good for airsoft.

Edit: get a gas blow back pistol as that has a working slide action unlike non blow back electrics.

No, WE doesn't have the rights. Only Elite Force does.

They arent, around 300fps is the common speed for AEG's.

Idk where you are, in the US our guns usually are 350-400 fps depending on whether you are indoors or outdoors.

D

Deleted member 39746

Only Elite Force does.

Changing the companies glocks im looking for then :p Is this a recent thing or always been a thing?

I could alway just have access toa conservative U.K field that does the lower end of the spetrum.

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Changing the companies glocks im looking for then :p Is this a recent thing or always been a thing?

I could alway just have access toa conservative U.K field that does the lower end of the spetrum.

Rat really you looking for a glock ? are you serious dude ?

D

Deleted member 39746

Rat really you looking for a glock ? are you serious dude ?

Yes, its one o the most common dsigns to get things for. and im not getting a airsoft pistol unless its a replica of something. (plus i foudna sweet drum magazine which its glocks)

edit: I still like the sig pistol series better. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, its one o the most common dsigns to get things for. and im not getting a airsoft pistol unless its a replica of something. (plus i foudna sweet drum magazine which its glocks)

edit: I still like the sig pistol series better. :p

Why pray tell are you wanting a glock...?

Lad even for training purposes in this country you are way more likely to face a knife than a gun ...

Oni_Kadaki

Green Belt
Reaction score
Airsoft isn't too different from the simunitions we use to train in room clearing and shoot/move/communicate. You could certainly do worse.