USA Taekwondo Collection

Axkick1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know this thread is not of the normal topic. I am trying to start a USA Taekwondo collection and I’d really like to have things like: tournament brochures, stamps, trading card (if they exist) etc. I’ve akready checked Amazon and eBay but they don’t have much. Just wondering if anyone knew where to start looking. Any positive advice or constructive tips are welcome.

-Thank You

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you go to tournaments, ask the people there if they have any old brochures or souvenirs from tournaments they've been to. Probably the best way to do that IMO

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
There's a USAT Facebook group, maybe you could ask there if people have stuff from past events they'll part with? Just a warning, though, about 75% of the posts are people complaining about new rules, electronic scoring equipment, Safesport, when Nationals is, when are the points from X event going to be posted, etc.

OP
Axkick1

Axkick1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
When you go to tournaments, ask the people there if they have any old brochures or souvenirs from tournaments they've been to. Probably the best way to do that IMO
Thank you sir

OP
Axkick1

Axkick1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
There's a USAT Facebook group, maybe you could ask there if people have stuff from past events they'll part with? Just a warning, though, about 75% of the posts are people complaining about new rules, electronic scoring equipment, Safesport, when Nationals is, when are the points from X event going to be posted, etc.
Thank you for the tip. And hmmm yes I’ll keep my guard up lol I’m just really into memorabilia from the 80’s and 90’s of and even recent time of taekwondo. Think it shows how much the sport/art has grown and what it can become.

Latest Discussions