Update

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
haven't been here fr a while but I've started training again and last month gained my black belt in kenpo. I'm currently taking a break from it because I pushed myself hard to get ready for that test and was training 5 lessons a week and training in my spare time and probably burnt myself out a bit. I'm not quitting completely just taking a month to myself and looking around at other stuff.

Don't know if I'll be here a lot but just thought I'd check in

Peace

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haven't been here fr a while but I've started training again and last month gained my black belt in kenpo. I'm currently taking a break from it because I pushed myself hard to get ready for that test and was training 5 lessons a week and training in my spare time and probably burnt myself out a bit. I'm not quitting completely just taking a month to myself and looking around at other stuff.

Peace
Congratulations. Sometimes some time off is the best way to move forward.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Peace
i doubt you suffered burn out? Be careful its only a,short break, there are lot of people who achieve a long held objective and then jack it in

Latest Discussions