UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone I sincerely apologise if this is placed in the wrong area as I have no knowledge of this forum. I am not the owner of this account but I am the account holders sister and I am very sad to say my brother passed away last week. I was just searching through his stuff and found this account signed in and I don't know he seemed to be on here a lot so I thought I'd tell the people I know him. I won't go into details but he was hit by a drunk driver and died 2 days later.

He loved his martial arts and recently gained a black belt in karate and was scheduled to fight for a local kickboxing title.

That's all I have to say really. Apologies again if this is in the wrong place feel free to do it with it whatever you like.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts. My brother died in a similar manner just a few years ago, and it was a huge loss for me and my family. Thank you for sharing this with the community.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
Damn. I'm very sorry, that's not fair that happened to him. He made great contributions to this community and was a great martial artist as well.

If you need anything we are all more than happy to help.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread locked.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions