Upcoming video - Outdoor training -Weather forecast says 4 days

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Weather forecast says I have 4 days of training coming up. I'm looking forward to getting back out in the sun and heat for a little bit of training. I had about a week off, which I think of as recovery time. This means I'll be fresh tomorrow when I pick up where I left off.

It took a few weeks for my body to adjust to the heat and training indoors just doesn't have the same drive anymore. I'm not sure if I will train outdoors when it gets cold but for now, I'm going to enjoy what I have and hopefully the 4 days of good weather will hold true.

The one thing I'm learning through all of this is that any online class material will need some alternative exercises to use in space restricted areas. I have enough outdoor space and variables in my neighborhood that I can work with, but I know some people live in apartments and homes that may not have the same variety that I have. This means more work for me, but better content.

Upcoming shadow video will include more steps as I slowly expand my shadow boxing skill set. I'm also buying some new equipment for training. I'm hoping to be able to make some home alternative for some of this equipment for those who may be strapped for cash. I've been thinking about doing a morning session as well. That way I get 2 training sessions in one day. I'll have to see how that works and if my body can hold up to that demand. An early training session means that I'll be up at 4am. Sleeping habits will have to change. Anyway. I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow as I progress to the next step.

Latest Discussions