Unsubscribe to Supporting Membership

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not that anyone would ever consider such a thing, but because your annual supporting membership is auto renewal, what is the process to unsubscribe should the need arise?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Method 1: Log into your Paypal account, find the Subscription and hit "Unsubscribe".

Method 2: Send a polite email to me and ask me to dig through the list on my end and cancel it.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Method three...become a lifetime supporting member for one payment with no recurring charges ;) :D

OP
Gemini

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Method three...become a lifetime supporting member for one payment with no recurring charges ;) :D
That's kind of where I was going with my initial post as to why someone would want to terminate, but after re-reading what I wrote, I clearly missed the mark. Not even the same zip code would be more accurate. Good save, girl!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A suggestion: If you do that (and great if you can!), send Bob a message as well, to make sure he's aware and you don't get billed as a supporting member AND pay for a lifetime.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I try to check on those cases but if anyone has billing concerns just shoot me a pm and I'll gladly check into them for you.

Last edited:
OP
Gemini

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have entirely too much fun here not to re-up and help support it. That said, I have a strong dislike for being "locked" into things without a built-in ejection seat. To Carol's point, it may just be easier to go long term from jump.

Oh yea, also in the Taekwondo section, some guy named Gemini has a sticky promoting membership with a $15.00 annual fee. The old geezer's info is probably as outdated as his tube socks and could use an "update".

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have entirely too much fun here not to re-up and help support it. That said, I have a strong dislike for being "locked" into things without a built-in ejection seat. To Carol's point, it may just be easier to go long term from jump.

Oh yea, also in the Taekwondo section, some guy named Gemini has a sticky promoting membership with a $15.00 annual fee. The old geezer's info is probably as outdated as his tube socks and could use an "update".

Just as long as they don't go updating the old geezer himself. We kinda like him the way he is ;)

OP
Gemini

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just as long as they don't go updating the old geezer himself. We kinda like him the way he is ;)
I appreciate the sentiment, but there's no threat of that. Replacement parts for this old model were discontinued long ago. :mst:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Point me at any old threads that are outdated and I'll update them.

As to the memberships themselves, they're appreciated.

OP
Gemini

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Latest Discussions