Uniform seperates

Rough Rider

Green Belt
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can buy a uniform where the top and pants are different sizes? Every place I look you have to choose a size and it's applied to both pieces. I'm an oddly shaped fellow. When buying street clothes I need Big/Tall sizes for my shirts but regular cut for my pants.

My solution so far has been to buy the bigger size and alter the pants, but would like to avoid that if I can.

evelbug

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My school sells century. The lightweight uniforms they sell most come as a set, but if you get the midweight ones, you order the pants and top separate. Being short and heavier, I suffer the same problem. I need a 5 top and a 4 pant.

Texas TKD Lady

White Belt
Reaction score
Try a web search on your brand. I had to do that with my old dobok. I looked up the Sang Moo Sa brand and was able to find some size 4 pants to go with my size 3 top. I also had a baggy size 4 top that I hated but stuck with up until black belt. Oddly enough, both my size 3 black belt doboks fit much better. I guess they're higher quality. (I insisted on two because I wasn't about to do laundry every day, LOL)

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know that Century used to sell uniform separates. I don't know that they still do.

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KI will do it for an extra charge. So will Meijin from Dragon Tsunami.

AWMA sells separate tops and bottoms, but the quality of their Gladiator line in the 12 oz uniform is a bit suspect IMO. Bold Look also sells separates.

This is for the crossover type uniforms. If you need a v-neck, no idea.

Latest Discussions