Unification meeting

J. Pickard

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Some time ago I remember someone posting a pdf or maybe it was a link, of the meeting minutes of the kwan unification process. I didn't book mark it and I can't seem to find it. Does anybody have this? Was this a thing that was actually posted here or am I imagining things?

marvin8

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Some time ago I remember someone posting a pdf or maybe it was a link, of the meeting minutes of the kwan unification process. I didn't book mark it and I can't seem to find it. Does anybody have this? Was this a thing that was actually posted here or am I imagining things?
This pdf?, "A Modern History of Taekwondo." From page 17, "Chapter 2, Section 6: The 1961 Unification Conferences and the different perspectives of the Kwan leaders"

OP
J. Pickard

J. Pickard

Brown Belt
Reaction score
This pdf?, "A Modern History of Taekwondo." From page 17, "Chapter 2, Section 6: The 1961 Unification Conferences and the different perspectives of the Kwan leaders"
No, they looked like photos of notes done on a typewriter in hangul with notes in English under the paragraphs. Maybe It was on another forum I saw them? This was back around 2019 I think. I had them saved on my old laptop but that fell victim to my 2 year old a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to recover anything that was saved locally.

HighKick

Black Belt
Reaction score
No, they looked like photos of notes done on a typewriter in hangul with notes in English under the paragraphs. Maybe It was on another forum I saw them? This was back around 2019 I think. I had them saved on my old laptop but that fell victim to my 2 year old a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to recover anything that was saved locally.
If they were handwritten or old typewriter, I wonder if they were 'official' from any reputable source.
Things like that is why I keep everything automatically backed up to OneDrive. It has been a lifesaver more than a few times.

Latest Discussions